• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Scar dead has no vectors but it's debatable if Accel has any scars to open

She could open his mental scars though and it could likely incap

Dont know but he would have a hole in his brain which iirc heavily impaired his powers and abilities at the time it happened.

He doesn't have a hole in his brain, some fragment of skull damaged his brain, but it really never got fixed, only a band aid solution was using something else for the lost parts, it would reopen the damage but it would be mostly blood, he can just keep it circulating it himself , now it depends on how long can she stall cause at some point accel focus might waver (so almost cut in half from the stomach, most blood vessels damage and most bruises he got)

for mental scar that depends

The wounds she opens with scar dead stay open until they are healed by regen or natural means iirc. It just opens the wound again

If that doesn't work she could just open his mental wounds too

yea they work, but he can just keep circulating the blood subconsciously, it just depends on how much she can stall until accel focus waver

for the mental scar it might just let him go berserk so i don't know if it's a good idea

The mental scars brings forth any negative memory and the feelings that go with it all at once and almost made Youka Naze unable to continue fighting until she literally cooled her head

Her ability is passive and will always be opening any wounds accel has

yes i know i did read medaka, and yes it will open every wound, it should work past reflection but as i said it depends all on her, if she stalls or tries to go for the kill (bad move as reflection is the lower costing calculation wise)after she sees him bloodied all over, the metal scar will just make him go berseker, we saw him many time how he copes with his past (ot 20,nt6,nt15)

edit: wrong numbers

nt 17 is when salome brings up what he did, and the first thing he did was rip off her arm

and yes sorry i meant nt 6 not nt 7

From looking how scar dead works, it seems that Shibuki must have a scar present be it mental or physically and it doesn't matter how old the scar is.

Accel doesn't have any physical scars as when he heals himself through vector control, his body completely heals itself including the scar tissue.

If I remember correctly, there was something about the scars themselves being completely healed where his brain injury was concerned as well but the damage caused by the fragments were irreversible. There was something about it in the Accel manga I believe. I'll look for the scans. I'm not too certain on this though.

Has it ever been know that scar dead worked on a completely healed body where it seems scars were never a thing in the first place?

So the only way I can see her scar dead working is on his mental scars but Accel either goes berserk or becomes so mentally traumatized that he is unable to use his powers at all.

So depending on how he reacts this battle ends in two ways,

1. Shibuki uses scar dead and Accel goes berserk, instantly defeating her by using remote vectors.

2. Shibuki uses scar dead and Accel becomes completely powerless due to his mental state, unable to even use reflection. Shibuki defeats him.

Accelerator has a metric ton of mental scars due to how he was expermemted on.

That said, get Iapitus, he knows this better then I do

Wounds were opened on both Medaka and Kumagawa who by all means should not have scars

well AC as "magic" technology, so they leave no scar for all injuries, but i do believe it worked for some non scar wounds too from what i remember from the manga

he would 100% go berseker, that's just how he copes with his past (everyone does differently) as he technically was not hurt or anything, more like guilt trip

his brain injury is still there, reopening would just make it more difficult for him thanks to the blood, but the damaged part were never healed

@Paul Frank

Okay then if that is the case she should be able to cause physical harm but since Accel can use his vector control to keep wounds at bay this wouldn't be much of a problem. He can do this subconsciously as well.

So it's still more likely only the mental scars being reopened will work but it's also just as likely to backfire.

Schnee Onethat's not how it works, considering he still did managed to do some calculations even right after he got his brain damaged, long time exposure to the ability tho will eventually led him die, so it depends on her choices of fighting style

the more problematic ones would actually be all the blood vessel damage he got for using magic

He did those calculations just before the bullet hit him, not as it hit him.

If that would reopens randomly with no expectation, Accelerator cannot prepare for it

Schnee One said:
He did those calculations just before the bullet hit him, not as it hit him.
If that would reopens randomly with no expectation, Accelerator cannot prepare for it
no he kept the blood from flowing out of the scientist until an ambulance arrived, and he could still move to the one who shoot him

and using magic damages all blood vessel at random so the one in the brain too, and he was still "fine" after

Yeah im pretty sure Shibuki takes this. Accel should have a ton of mental and physical scars. Oh and 1 more thing, Scar Dead is not literally based on scars, but more so past wounds. Even ones that should have been completely healed with no trace left will re-open, as the wound is still there. Medaka could heal broken bones in seconds but it still opened her wounds.

@Paul Kumagawa's wounds never opened. He has no wounds (AF GG). But for some reason Gagamaru Chougasaki's wounds opened and i have no idea how he suffered any kind of wound in his past.

Anyway i vote for Shibuki cus wounds.

@earl ik af gg that's why I was surprised but Kumagawa was bleeding along with everyone else when Shibushi used her last ditch scar dead

She never opened Kumagawa's wounds though.

Edit: Nvm. Then i assume those are just wounds from before the time he got All Fiction, some childhood scratches and stuff.

Paul Frank said:
Shouldn't those have been erased whenever he used af to heal though?
No, Kumagawa heals the wounds that lead to his death. I mean the current wounds. Obviously he is able to erase those wounds as well, but he doesn't need to. I'll explain.

Let's say you get All Fiction this very moment.

Would you bother to erase that one time you scratched your knee as a kid, or that one bee sting 7 years ago? Yes you could erase them if you wished, but there is no real point to it cus they are irrelevant right now, they have already fully healed for all intents and purposes. And if you die, you'll just undo the damage that killed you, there'd be no point in you undoing the damage you took a decade ago.

I believe it's a similar case with Kumagawa and him being affected by Scar Dead. I doubt he even remembers wounds like those.

Meh makes sense

gagamaru having his wounds opened clearly means scar dead imposes the concept of wound onto the target

Paul Frank said:
Meh makes sense
gagamaru having his wounds opened clearly means scar dead imposes the concept of wound onto the target
And wounds are obviously 1-A concepts as even 1-A's can get wounds.

Someone make the CRT

Back