• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shifuto vs Deathbolt (First FC/OC 8-B Tournament)

The premiere of this tournament (And both are electricity users! How interesting.)

Shifuto vs Deathbolt (FC/OC 8-B Tournament)

SBA

Both are in his 8-B keys

Deathbolt is allowed to use all his techniques, except Insanebolt because tier jump.

Speed equalized in case of speedblitzing, if not, then not (Supersonic vs Supersonic +)

Shifuto :

Deathbolt :

Inconclusive (plz not):

Let the battle begi

>Attack Potency: City Block Level (is 5% the power than the [without Thunder Weapon] Key)

>Without Thunder Weapon is Town Level

>5% of 5.8 Kilotons, baseline Town level is 290 Tons, Multi City Block level

Huston we have a problem

Aight so 66Gaming isnt home yet so he wanted me to tell ya guys that he fought 1 To 5.8 Kilotons was actually town level. So he multiplied 1000 tons times 0.05 to get 50 tons which is 8-B.

Hes gonna be home hopefully soon to do the rest

Town level starts at 5.8 Kilotons.

If he's Smol town level, his rating should change accordingly.

okay sorry about that guys, I turned town level to small town (specifically 1.75 kilos). So 5% times 1.75 kilos is 87.5 tons, City Block I believe. I'll get to the actual fight later, but I have my hands a little full rn.

Oh yeah the Thunder Weapon's power depends on the Mana DB inputs into it, so the Thunder Weapon will still be 8-B when used

Okay, so, Shifuto's only real advantage is speed. Everywhere else, especially AP where he's at a 4X disadvantage. Deathbolt can also negate Dura and has a bit of versatility up his sleeve, so I'll vote in his favor.

I can tell that the OP has literally been copy/pasted, lol.

I assume I can't vote for my own character, but I'll still give my opinion

Dura Negation isn't really a trait Deathbolt utilizes much outside of Lightning Arts but it's still present in the rest of his electric attacks, especially his MHS Thunder Taser attack.

If Shifuto does get in close for an attack, the Thunder Shield would electrocute him with a 360 degree guard radius. And if DB gets his Shadow onto Shifuto, he could just wail on him till KO

Deathbolt: 1

Shifuto: 0

I don't know the degree of each other's speed, so if shifuto supersonic + is enough to speedblitz then speed is =. If it's not enough and just grants him a small advantage, then it is not =

Btw, doesn't shifuto absorb electricity in this form to amp himself? I hope wooper arrives soon :eyes:

Even if he had Electricity absorption, DB can still opt to go Ragebolt and switch to fire, which is more powerful than his electricity. Both DB and RB also have superior projectile range, having 100s of meters compared to Shifuto's 10s.

My vote goes to DB

Hmm, seems legit. We should call out wooper (DreamcrosserSquad) and wait him to arrive here in case he thinks otherwise.

Deathbolt: 2 (Smashtwig, DMUA)

Shifuto: 0

I think unequalizing speed would make this fight more fair.

Even then, Shifuto's teleportation doesn't have a limit, can't he just stick to spamming teleportation or smth?

I mean he can dodge with teleport and stuff, but doesn't that would make him tired? What's the limit of electricity amp? Deathbolt starts with that and may gran him small advantage

I think 66Gaming said that DB was gonna have his 8-B key but have his end game intellect. And unfortunately for Shifuto, DB has fought a teleporter before in Wing. And while Wing's teleportation has a 30 meter limit, that doesn't mean DB can't deal with a no limit teleport. Remember Shifuto only has 10s of meters worth of range, so he would have to teleport in that range to attack. Therefore DB can still catch him with a powerful projectile

Does Shifuto absorb electricity in his form? If so, to what degree?

In this key, it does. I don't know how do it works, it just says it absorbs electricity

"He uses much more energy than in base. This form has a time limit. He will become exhausted once he exits this form."

This is also something noteworthy if he wants to pull TP spam.

Oh so if one loses here they are out of the tourney? That sucks I wanted to see more matchups, especially if one loses a one sided battle

Idk its gotta be 3-0 in favor of DB. I think Legion in the discord said he voted for DB. Things could change if Shifuto was able to absorb DBs electricity, can he?

Theres going to be a losers brackets, but thats going to be after this tourney finishes and see if those characters are same tiers. It will depend if not.

Shifuto lost, Deathbolt advanced to round 2 against... ERGO!

https://challonge.com/xc6bj5cj

Next battle is up on the Tourney thread.

maybe we should put down the reasoning of the victor just so any viewer that visits the thread doesn't get confused when comparing the 2 chars in the future because he was upgraded massively after the tourney. Also I like to do this type of thing at the of each battle to summarize the facts, so please don't take this too seriously

So during this tourney Shifuto was an 8-B. In his base there was a calc for a crater that was made by him and it resulted in 2 tons of TNT. In his (now not existing) Cosmic form, this is multiplied by 10 giving 20 Tons. Shifuto was also SUpersonic+ while DB is only Supersonic/Transonic

Unfortunately this wasn't enough aganist DBs 87.5 tons.

While the the hax was pretty even, DBs AP advantage won out in the end

Back