• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spinoirr

He/Him
I sure hope because of luffy's haki and shigaraki's decay this isn't a stomp

Speed is equal and base beginning of second key Luffy who can't Transform for some reason after he came to this universe fighting 98% afo shigaraki

Plot: Luffy was walking until he got sucked into a portal that led him to the island afo and shigaraki were hiding on a minute before shigaraki goes off to fight star and stripe and because afo and shigaraki think Luffy is a hero trying to stop them afo sends out "Tomura" to deal with this threat

Fight is taking place on a random island in Japan

Tomura shigaraki:
Luffy:
Icon:
FBX7BUPWYAEDqkd
4518353-6985572410-20120.png

Last edited:
Huh I did
Guess it wasn't working for me (it works now)

So assuming Luffy is restricted to base, he still can jump very high to avoid decay (use ob haki to see it coming) and then just us armament haki to neg Shigaraki's regeneration and bang him up with a gum gum gattling.

What does Shigaraki do to avoid that?

Shigraki could dodge by his sort of flight and use search to know what's luffy's weakness is also remember they are fighting on a island around lots of sea

Also should I use beginning of time skip base luff without transformations?

How strong is this luffy's scaleing chain

Also should I use beginning of time skip base luff without transformations?

How strong is this luffy's scaleing chain
Yeah, if you give him gear 2 he blitzes Shigaraki if you give him gear 3 then he has an AP advantage and can't Dura neg Shigaraki on top of that and gear 4 is both of those combined.

Idk about Luffy's scaling chain tbh, you should call OP supporters/post this on the OP general discussion thread for more info about Luffy

Base Luffy scales above overdosed Hody who scales to 994.24 megatons.

Gear Second upscales to 1 gigaton, gear third scales above monster Hody who scales to 3.98 Gigatons. Gear Fourth upscales to 4.3 Gigatons.

Given that Shigaraki has Class T lifting strength and decay if he gets close to Luffy he probbaly wins? He also seems like the type of person to jump at Luffy's attack if he knows he can survive it to kill him. Though I haven't watched one piece and apparently it's being downgraded so no vote cast yet

I don't see any way for Luffy to win this fight. Almost, if not all of his moves rely on physical contact and while I'm sure he can pommel shigaraki without getting touched a few times, the idea that Shigaraki would never touch him with his hands seems honestly insane.

Luffy's pre-cog at the start of post-timeskip wasn't too hot. He only got it really really good after his fight with Kateguri, so I don't see it as reliable means to defeat Shigaraki. Not to mention he doesn't have a regen negation, not on his profile at least, what're you talking about?

Luffy's pre-cog at the start of post-timeskip wasn't too hot. He only got it really really good after his fight with Kateguri, so I don't see it as reliable means to defeat Shigaraki. Not to mention he doesn't have a regen negation, not on his profile at least, what're you talking about?
Haki negates regen negation, specifically regen that accelerates natural healing

I know what it is, I read One Piece. I'm saying that scene doesn't mean Luffy is using it in that moment.

Observation Haki isn't just pre-cognition, and the pre-cognition Luffy had before his battle with Kateguri isn't consistent enough to the point that it would allow Luffy to fight without ever getting touched. Hell, Luffy now, even a master of it, still gets hit and stuff by others. It doesn't make him impossible to touch for non-observation users.

..... What... Smoker > vergo =< Law <<Doffy < luffy in obs haki

Luffy is out precoging precog users easily...
Doesn't mean much when the pre-cog they have isn't consistent. The number of times all of these characters have been surprised in a fight or didn't see something coming. And once again, Observation Haki isn't just precognition.

Observation haki wank, luffy's gonna get tagged. Shigaraki has very high LS and can just grab luffy's arm or literally just touch the ground and win. In fact, this is probably a stomp due to regen, and the dressrosa downgrades are gonna make shigaraki stomp all of post time skip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back