• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shinki vs. Gem-Knight Lazuli (Touhou goes for a streak)

Jackythejack

They/Them
Here we go bois and girls. Shinki has been doing well recently so it's time to move away from her own verse and from some obscure video games and it's time to get into Yu-Gi-Oh! Shinki pops in and says hi and Gem-Knight says "no u". A fight ensues and speed somehow got equalized. They're both unknown but eh.

Shinki

Gem-Knight Lazuli

Alright. I'll count that vote.

For a moment I thought the soul manipulation would come into account but I dunno.

Oh is that the second key on the profile?

Is this like a two in one situation? I'm just curious.

Oh okay let's go with lazuli then.

Wait does the other ine's Resurrection apply to herself as well?

Oh.

Seraphinite is stupidly above baseline. My memory of the scaling chain is fuzzy, but I believe the lowball for her in particular was 22x baseline.

Thats a lot of bumps...

I have to hand this to Lazuli. Mainly because she can destroy galaxies seing as she is comparable to Gem Knight Pearl. Who destroyed the boss of the Evilswarms without touching it. To add to that, if another Gem Knight is present then she can transform. Also if she just so happens to transform into Sombra then Shinki will most definitly lose due to her now having the capabilities of both Gem Kights and Constellars. Lazuli also has equipment she can use to gain the upper hand.

Shinki would possibly stand a chance is speed was unequal.

Back