• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shinza Banshou downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought that taiji being beyond "all extensions of the Singularity" was refused too.
It was debated before Nepuko proved that it doesn't give High 1-A either way.
The details of how Taiji work it gap was agreed to be disscused for another time.

The purpose of this thread was always to just remove High 1-A rating and nothing else.

No need to removing then. It is fine.

I thought that taiji being beyond "all extensions of the Singularity" was refused too.
On deeper thought you were right, "external" somewht implies or can be interpreted as a R>F difference, so yeah, it's best to keep "above" and remove "external".

Also, why is Liza's range Unknown?

Her range may be Tens of meters i guess?

She was controlling Tubal Cain across of a stadium and also controlled countless zombies in a forest. But that's her yetzirah/hax

@Antvasima Done. Please do note that I only looked at the Outerverse parts of the profiles to see if they are in accord with the Standard Format for Character Profiles, as I am on a time constraint. And some did - Hajun included (in Range), bolded Machina's dura - have some slight issues. But they should be fixed now. Hopefully.

Also, for supporters :
-Please note what I said above to Ant
-I'd like to mention that some profiles, especially Paradise Lost ones are very incomplete. Some have 1-A via Sin in Potency for example, yet don't have Outerversal via Sin in the Range section as other Paradise Lost profiles too. Some Shinza ones like Liza's as well, who has a single Unknown key for Range when it's said in AP justification that she became a Hadou God Cell, so I'm pretty sure she's supposed to have Hadou God range like the other Cell profiles.
-Some other have slightly weird parts, like Keishirou in Speed has "eventually will become Nigh-Omnipresent" when usually it's Irrelevant? Weird, idk.

But those are outside my juridiction and bounds, so I'll leave it to you and Ant to see what you'll do. But as far as the downgrade goes, my job is done with the profiles.

Have a nice day everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back