• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shinza Banshou downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think there was a statement about Hajun's taikyoku being in decillions or some. Around 10^50 to 10^60

Idk if anyone can find statement?

Muzan may have some ultra powerful reactive power level. He from mountain level or some jumped into multi galaxy and defeated Bahlavan and Khvarenah too.

If infinite isn't ok (even as it is infinite imo) then we can count difference between each taiji as immeasurably higher because of this statement:

The depth of the Singularity varies in accordance with the ruling deity’s law strength (Taikyoku/Taiji). As such, Singularities generated by a God with “higher” quality would be immeasurably “deeper” than those of lower quality, and therefore will not be “drilled” or “crossed” without adequate strength.

The only thing i will add which maybe relevant for the future is related to yakou himself as from what i gathered because of how he can change hierarchy, he can do until those below him cannot understand him and adjust his existence according to his standards which may relate to taiji in some way considering its in his mukei part so idk what else I can add considering he can adjust his existence until anything below him can;t grasp him at all. Meh idk too worn out from work F.

I personally think that High 1-A and Tier 0 as they are are super wonky in general.

And also incredibly chuuni and embarrassing.

By that, I mean their current descriptions are so absurd that not even the profiles that use them actually qualify and its just the result of people trying to be very try-hard imagining "The strongest possible thing".

The distinction between 1-A+ and High 1-A is not clear at all. High 1-A and Tier 0 even less so.
Well, Umineko, The Cthulhu Mythos, and The Unwritten legitimately seem to qualify, and you wrote a pretty convincing argument for The Elder Scrolls.

I definitely don't think that DC Comics remotely qualifies though, and am very uncertain about Twin Peaks, given its comparatively tiny cosmology.

Last edited:
IMO:

1-A should be everything from baseline Outerversal to "infinite levels above baseline". Maybe High 1-A could be used for characters above infinite-degrees baseline and whatever if you want a distinction much like High 1-B is just the top of 1-B.

Current High 1-A and 0 should just become a single tier and be reserved for Supreme Being characters who transcend absolutely everyone and their moms and need 10000 word blogs explaining Kaballah or Aleister Crowley or Taoism to justify their Tier.
I definitely think that we should keep tiers High 1-A and 0, as our system would be too tiny otherwise and not allow for proper indexing of vastly powerful fictions, but not allow characters to reach them via very speculative shortcuts.

Anyway, we are derailing.

Last edited:
In any case, would somebody highly knowledgeable be willing and able to update all of our Shinza Banchou character profiles and explanations pages, or should we wait a bit for Ultima and DontTalk, or at least more staff input, first?

Didnt you @ countless staff already? Many of the defenders switched side now and every possible argument has been given and majority of staff commented here agreed. No to mention no one is even debating the subject anymore

You should unlock the profiles, all we need to do is to find a trust worthy guy to edit them and we done.

In any case, would somebody highly knowledgeable be willing and able to update all of our Shinza Banchou character profiles and explanations pages, or should we wait a bit for Ultima and DontTalk, or at least more staff input, first?
Seeing as defendants are agreeing with the removal, it might be slightly redundant but sure, if needed.

Though, on the unlocking profile thing, justifications like these that are still being discussed are a slight problem :

As a Hadō God, Reinhard exists completely above and external to all expansions of the Singularity - of which size corresponds to the inner depth of the Throne God, reaching up to infinite levels each transcending the last - which in turn utterly transcends the Multiverse, no matter the qualitative dimensions/layers it may have. To even the weakest God with 1 Taikyoku, an object that governs All Of Creation such as the Throne is nothing more than a tool. Said Throne was destroyed in the battle between Reinhard and Mercurius. Additionally, Reinhard at his strongest has a Taikyoku value of 90, making him one of the strongest possible Hadō Gods

I suppose we can put a safe and neutral "Reinhard exists above the Singularity" (in Reinhard's case) and remove the underlined bolded line above in the profiles. Then change High 1-A to 1-A for now? Since 1-A and 1-A+(though seeing the defendants side, it seems that themselves find the latter unlikely) are being discussed.

As for who will apply the changes, I suppose Darksmash or I can do that, if the other supporters aren't willing to.

As for who will apply the changes, I suppose Darksmash or I can do that, if the other supporters aren't willing to.
Okay. I will unlock the Tier 1 Shinza Banshou profile pages for you to edit, along with any of the three explanation pages that are currently locked. Tell me here when you are done.

Last edited:
Darksmash isn't active right now, nepuko seems knowledgable about the wiki system and the verse

He should do it.

Okay. I will unlock the Tier 1 Shinza Banchou profile pages for you to edit, along with any of the three explanation pages that are currently locked. Tell me here when you are done.
Alright. I assume the Tier 1 profiles will normally all be in this page :

I thought that high 1-A is fully transcending infinite 1-A characters, each one infinite to last one, not infinite 1-A characters each one 1-A to whole system.

Current high 1-A is too overpowered for absolute nothing. Barely any verse in fiction is that powerful. It is also poorly explained and i barely understood it.

Probaly a better and more logical high 1-A is having "one single" 1-A transcendence to 1-A constructs.

Last edited:
That makes no sense. The current High 1-A is based on mathematics that quite a few verses already meet the qualifications of. Making it an arbitrary tier just so that more characters qualify is ridiculous.

Not to mention that this isn't the place for discussing this.

That is purely your subjective opinion. Old high 1-A was far weaker and nobody called it ridicilous, not even once. So idk why it is now suddenly bad. Maybe because it doesn't meet your subjective interests. In my opinion making a tier specifically composed for few verses (maybe 3? and after reading matthew comments i'm not sure if they are really that high too) in WHOLE FICTION with hundereds of thousands stories is even more ridicilous.

Last edited:
That is purely your subjective opinion. Old high 1-A was far weaker and nobody called it ridicilous, not even once. So idk why it is now suddenly bad. In my opinion making a tier specifically composed for few verses (maybe 3? and after reading matthew comments i'm not sure if they are really that high too) in WHOLE FICTION with thousands and millions stories is even more ridicilous.
How is mathematics my subjective opinion?

Tiers are meant to be accurate. Not have a certain number of people in them. It's not even made for specific works of fiction, it's just that few actually are this powerful.

99% of fiction is below Tier 7 though so that last part is just arguing from incredulity.

We currently have 6 verses with High 1-As on the wiki that were accepted as such by most of the experts on the tiering system itself.

How is mathematics my subjective opinion?

Tiers are meant to be accurate. Not have a certain number of people in them. It's not even made for specific works of fiction, it's just that few actually are this powerful.

99% of fiction is below Tier 7 though so that last part is just arguing from incredulity.

We currently have 6 verses with High 1-As on the wiki that were accepted as such by most of the experts on the tiering system itself.
What are some verses with characters who actually fit the new definition of High 1-A

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back