• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shinza Banshou downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread seems done btw? We just need to take out High 1-A rating and fix some lines in the blog and we good.

I think it's time to close on this~

I obviously worded it like that as a joke.

VBWMfs.png
... Is this really coming from the same guy who spearheaded the TES Cosmology with near dozen of explanation blogs?

Before Ultima/Di/Derp lays the smackdown I will say that I do understand High 1-A from a mathematical perspective but I still don't much care for it. Anyways, no more derail from me.

1-A baseline? 1-A+? 1-A but with a lot of transcendences?
I believe it is the next phase of what would be discussed. The current big lines seem to be (although they could change, but I doubt by much) :

Singularity : Varies(?), 1-A (Corresponds to "Colourless" Taiji, 0 Taikyoku value. The default size of the Singularity varies.)

Gods : 1-A (Beyond any default Singularity, each Taikyoku level difference is infinite(?))

How high exactly into 1-A? Would depend on the Taiji system workings. I myself believe that a Taikyoku difference is infinite at least from Infera's posts, but does it qualify for higher 1-A layers (I'd ask the defendant side to add more context to help this)?

If yes, and the same applies to Singularity "depth", then even 1 Taiji God is arbitrarily high into 1-A layers (depends on the highest end shown I suppose), with >someone like Hajun being ever-increasing into 1-A layers. I like to think this is the case, but I guess this'll have to be verified....

If no... then this all would likely be in baseline 1-A, but ridiculously high in it. Maybe 1 layer above at best.

That should be roughly the summary of the results. More in-depth discussions about which one is the case can always be done after first removing High 1-A imo, I suppose.

How high exactly into 1-A? Would depend on the Taiji system workings. I myself believe that a Taikyoku difference is infinite at least from Infera's posts, but does it qualify for higher 1-A layers (I'd ask the defendant side to add more context to help this)?

If yes, and the same applies to Singularity "depth", then even 1 Taiji God is arbitrarily high into 1-A layers (depends on the highest end shown I suppose), with >someone like Hajun being ever-increasing into 1-A layers. I like to think this is the case, but I guess this'll have to be verified....
I assume by this idea, that the Hadou gods would vary from 90 transcendences above Baseline, Hajun would not be 1-A+ as his taikyou is immesurable (Not infinite). But Hajun would be onf the highest, if not the strongest 1-A's (Excluding those who are 1-A+)

Hajun’s power rises “infinitely” but it will never reach infinity without the proper feats which he doesnt have as of rn.

Even with out the Tumor, which was causing his constant elevation, I believe he was still Immeasurable just he was static. As the Throne God and without the Tumor he was weakened to an unknown degree but still stronger than Yato at 100 Taiji.

Also we know his Taiji was always rising at his peak, with Tumor and not TG, id think that assuming that every moment hed raise by at least 1 Taiji but that’s definitely not absolute so id like to see what everyone else says.

Gap between Taiji is assumedly big and Masada did not indicate exactly how fast he amp himself so that could save for another discussion I think? Details like these are rarely even brought up by the author regardless of his work being chuuni or not so you guys discussing yourself is the only way.

I doubt any author would be pleased to know that their fan only care about power level anyway. Seen some showing sight that he pissed outright.

That’s honestly fair, I love Shinza for its art, music, interesting characters and cosmology (Even if it is fucky).

If the only reason you like a verse is its power thats just not a good way to enjoy something.

I just want to double check smth cuz i honestly have no idea if there is smth im 100% missing. Because Yakou had to dive in and become a higher and deeper existence what would this entail? Don't normally becoming a higher existence means u transcend smth normally unless i'm missing smth?
At the very least I am fairly certain that the Yakou diving deeper and becoming stronger was not the main argument in the upgrade threads(just a supplementary one)

As for whether it CAN be enough for 1-A layers: I personally don't think so. Because the analogy presented for the Singularity was going towards the bottom of the ocean. So it's probably just some weird water pressure like thing that becomes higher as they go down, I don't think it would be enough to be a gap as big as 1-A transcendences. I personally don't think we should assume such vague stuff satisfies our criteria for 1-A layers, especially when there are verses that are much much more explict with their Cosmology. For example take SCP and the Unwritten. Their Cosmology is very explict: First narrative transcendence is 1-A and the following 1-A layers are each a similar narrative transcendence of a scale just as vast. I believe equalising this with "Yakou became stronger and mightier as he went deeper into the Singularity" is just plain unfair to those verses. It can probably be a scaling chain in baseline 1-A itself.

However, as the conclusion is pretty clear, the High 1-A is gonna be removed. So this can be saved for some other day yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back