• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shortcut to The Witcher revision threads

WTF.jpg

The thread where stuff is being said rather than having to take actio (The Witcher Discussion Thread)

The thread like the previous one but a lot less active (Geralt of Rivia - Durability and potential Attack Potency change) FIN

Why was this thread ignored? (Some important Wild Hunt revisions/aditions) FIN

Ear Fetish (Sound Manipulation for Vilgefortz?)

Why are there two threads on this one discussion? (Gaunter O'Dimm Revisions & Gaunter O'dimm ability revisions)

Netlfix geralt is hot AF (Netflix Geralt of Rivia - 9-A Upgrade)

Is Geralt a manelt or a chad? (Geralt's Height Revision)

I am speed (Would this be a proper lightning feat?)

There are currently 7 revision threads going on

Wellllllllll

Witcher was through heavy edits and the profiles were greatly incomplete, when I first saw Geralt's profile I was like "damn... this sure lacks lots of stuff", nice that the verse recently got some attention it deserves.

Thx, I will post this on discussion thread

Back