• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Should I close TOCOJBWA?

Quite honestly? The page is pretty much dead at this point. So I for one, would be all in for closing it. Not to mention the fact that it would be getting rid of at least one of these Alliances, a novel concept back when the TOCOJBWA was made, but now is just spiraling out of control.

There are too many characters, all of which brag about power, there's too many alliances thanks to it, and there's too many members waiting to get in.

I'm getting bored with it, so it's time to close it.

Yes, close it, if Higdon wants it closed then I think its time it should be closed, maybe we should get rid of JBWWAR aswell

Close it, because It got ruined by errorsansess, honestly He made it bad and spammy, and because Anaconda999 also made TNOA, TOCOJBWA was abondened.

hey yeah it was disbanded in the lore and that's why TNOA exists in the future, we can tie this in to that

TNOA should honestly go away aswell, IMO all of the Alliances shouldn't exist

Well, i'm honestly going to miss the Alliance when it's gone. That's another sincere loss for me. sigh

Christian Higdon said:
Well, i'm honestly going to miss the Alliance when it's gone. That's another sincere loss for me. sigh
All things must end... :(

Back