• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shouldn't base Kevin Levin be 9-B?

Doesn't Kevin have something on there? I can see his hand is coated with something, yeah he absorbed the door knob before breaking it.

That isn't really his base.

Doesn't Kevin have something on there? I can see his hand is coated with something, yeah he absorbed the door knob before breaking it.

That isn't really his base.
I mostly count his armored key for mostly when he's fully coated

Since it's just his hand, it counts as his normal strength

But he's done super strong stuff with only a single hand worth of armor, it still seems to increase his strength.

It isn't his base, since he couldn't have done that without absorbing the door knob.

Edit: Yeah, Kevin has fought even with just his arms having coating. It clearly seems to increase his strength still, even if it isn't by the same amount. It cannot be considered his base stats.

Last edited:
And this is fiction, absorbing something is shown to make Kevin stronger. There's no reason for him to absorb the knob if he could break it normally.

And when he broke the back door to Ben's house, his arm had armor on. Once again implying that he can't break the door without absorbing something.

I didn't notice his hand was changed in the video (Thought he had gloves on), I forgot Kevin can do that with just parts of his body.

Well, should we really apply his armored state to just hands or fingers?
There's nothing different. It's either he's putting it around just his hands or his entire body. Just putting it around his hand doesn't drop It's power, it just means only that part has changed. Unless there is a statement that says otherwise?

I wouldn't be surprised if it's weaker, though we've seen him fight just fine with only two arms coated.

However calling this his base is wrong, since absorbing materials increasing his strength.

Back