• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Simon The Digger (Gurren Lagann) VS Q (Star Trek)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Essentially, this comes down to whose Reality Warping is stronger, and if Simon's Probability manip can get past Q's Law and Information manip. And both can kinda ignore durability.

Nobody commented on my Q vs anti-spiral, but Q seem much more casual with his hax (can simon think shit out of existence?)

Link to that thread? I see one up top, but I'm not about to necro.

(Edit: I'm not about to necro. You could always make a new thread and request that one closed.)

That is a lot of bumps .-.

I think most would agree that this goes in Q's favor at least slightly.

It would be more preferrable if we had some way to give more obscure matches such as these more attention in a way that doesn't necessitate countless bumps.

We have 7 votes. Since it is 7-0, it can be added immediately. Notify one of the admins on their wall so that this can be added.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back