• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Size Manipulation for Buu

Status
Not open for further replies.

AKM sama

Waifu Connoisseur
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Human Resources
Not size manipulation in a traditional sense. This is just a sub-power of Buu's absorption.

Whenever he absorbs someone, first their size becomes small enough that they can be easily absorbed in Buu's body. This happens as soon as Buu's goop cover their bodies and fuse back with Buu. We also know from Vegito, that while he resisted the absorption, which is the main power of this ability, he did not resist the size manipulation. He was still small all the while he was (Carrot and Vegetables were) inside Buu, and only returned to their normal size when they came out.

I propose that Buu should get "Limited Size Manipulation (via Absorption)". Vegito already has Resistance to Absorption and he didn't resist size manipulation, so no changes for him.

I agree obviously buu I wanna mention he should receive it for two reasons one being the shrinking part obviously and another being that he can change his own size via his elasticity and body control

Vegito did not resisted being absorbed. At least not on his own.

He used a ki barrier to avoid being assimilated into Buu, but he was very much still absorbed

It is still a feat of resisting you know, using barrier or not
It's resistance with a barrier, because otherwise Vegito would've been assimilated into Buu and lose consciousness inside of Buu

Vegito on his own doesn't resist it, and needed a shield to protect him from Buu's absorption

It's resistance with a barrier, because otherwise Vegito would've been assimilated into Buu and lose consciousness inside of Buu

Vegito on his own doesn't resist it, and needed a shield to protect him from Buu's absorption
Still a resistance we can just mention it's with a ki barrier

So this is a small uncontroversial change. I'll edit the profile and close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back