• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Slender: The CRT arrival.

Status
Not open for further replies.
A while ago, the slenderman page was up for deletion due to it's second key, but i present you with it's holy new and improved page

old page

new page

Aura should be Social Influencing ("[...]its persistent silence and outstretched arms horrified and comforted us at the same time...").

Oh right, i wasn't sure about this scaling, but in the Slender Man House Call, it reads

"My friend is herejus camein barely made up staairs got pictur locked door but it s right there inthe hall
dont look at its pictures it dosent want to be known about dont loo"

clearly, the locked door didn't stop Slender Man, should he scale to breaking open a locked door, or is that too much speculation?

Oh right, i wasn't sure about this scaling, but in the Slender Man House Call, it reads

"My friend is herejus camein barely made up staairs got pictur locked door but it s right there inthe hall
dont look at its pictures it dosent want to be known about dont loo"

clearly, the locked door didn't stop Slender Man, should he scale to breaking open a locked door, or is that too much speculation?
Would say it is, since Slenderman has a lot of ways to bypass the door

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back