• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Slight Batman (Arkham series revision)

Two things 1: bane completely tanked the batmobile ramming him into a lake and this batmobile should at least be somewhat comparable to the Arkham night batmobile which could tank some missles from the tanks and SHOULD have an AP comparable to its durability so does this make bane 9-A?

Also Batman has been shown to tank a few shots as well and he is able to hurt those who can damage him and if he has 9-A dura then this would make him 9-A as well

2: bats should get an At least genius, possibly extraordinary genius level of intelligence since like the DCAU counterpart, he has been able to create many advanced weaponry (some of which have been made by Lucius but most I think were by him) such as the EMP gun from very minimal materials in a very short time frame, the batmobile which could turn into a tank, the cure to the titan formula and is smarter than his rogues gallery making him above freeze who made his futuristic suit and was able to find a cure to the disease joker had, and is possibly the best fighter in his universe while also being the worlds greatest detective and being a strategist of an unreachable status

Not gameplay, because it's a forced event.

This upgrade thread kinda makes sense, TBF.

EDIT: Maybe it doesn't after all.

It takes out huge chunks of his armor and almost leaves him near death. With just his health, he'd get one-shotted. Even with max upgrades he doesn't last more than 10 seconds long against miniguns alone.

Arkham Knight Batmobile is a notable upgrade over the previous Batmobiles. They even mention the difference in Arkham Knight, as they were trained to deal with Batman's older Batmobile/equipment rather than the new stuff.

So backscaling doesn't make sense to me.

Well, I assumed in terms of physicalality that it should be somewhat comparable at least perhaps "At least 9-B, possibly 9-A"

And Batman is able to take at least a few shots so maybe this also fits with the above rating

And how about the intelligence

Not every gun is 9-A. Unless Bane was hit at extemly high speed or with a direct cannon shot he wouldn't be 9-A.

Arkham Batman being a genius isn't shocking but it may be a good idea to get some screen grabs to confirm his intelligence.

Well, the batmobile rammed him into a lake at what I am sailing is top speeds since it came zooming through a wall but I may be wrong

He is already genius, though I don't know if I can get screenshots for all of them

Most of them are just things that happen in game, if you want you can run it by a knowledgeable member to see if it is legitimate

We can only use the full KE of a car if it flattens you or rams you into a wall and comes to a halting stop.

Otherwise, we just use the KE of the guy being sent flying.

well, as i was playing arkham night (great game so far, wonder how it will end!) and there is this mega tank which could destroy the batmobile easily, and I accidently got noticed and got shot

i died fairly quickly but i took like 3 shots if that means anything for AP, if you want you can try and find a clip of something like that

Back