• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Small Ability and Power Additions

Bakugo should have Instinctive Reaction (was said that he was all instinct in chapter 10 and was also stated in the anime to an even greater extent)

Deku should have Accelerated Development (Was stated to develop quick and could keep up with an amped Gentle who he previously found unpredictable)

AFO should have Emotion Detection (was stated he could sense emotions in chapter 94)

Re-Destro should have expert hand to hand combat (stated he trained since he was a child and compared himself to Shigaraki who also has expert hand to hand combat)

Ojiro should have martial arts (obviously)

Imma find more abilities that characters should have.

Disagree with Instinctive Reaction; he's just got good battle senses.

Disagree with Accelerated Development; Izuku doesn't seem to be developing particularly quickly or unnaturally.

Agree with Emotion Detection. That seems fine.

Disagree with Hand-to-Hand Combat expert; unless Re-Destro specifically mentioned he had training in that area.

Martial Arts for Ojiro is fine.

Ok I just judge Bakugo's and Izuku's abilities on other profiles that basically had the same justification and still gained it so maybe other profiles are wrong. Anyway I think at least for Deku it is justified because again he thought Gentle was unpredictable and then was able to push past his limit and fight on par with him while he's powered up it's pretty simple case of it.

I wouldn't say that is a case of Deku developing extremely quickly mid-battle. Deku just out-skilled him.

I've given my opinion on everything else, so you can add what's accepted.

What Damage accepted can probably be added, yes.

Back