• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Small ability CRT for Garou, Bang, and Sweet Mask.

• Fine with the first one
  • Second one likely comes from the databook, which I'm not okay with using without a on hand translation
  • Third one seems fine since it seems like it's not just standard intimidation, but it doesn't seem like super powerful fear manipulation

1st is fine.

2nd, Garou has gone for the weak spots in the A Class formation and the weak point of Spring Mustacho's technique but that doesn't count or at most is iffy.

Though, if Tank Top Master's weak point turns out to be his nose and we get to see S Class feats from TTM later on, maybe there is something.

3rd should be noted in the description that it's only been shown on those that are weaker than Sweet Mask, but it is a legitimate Fear Manipulation.

I don't see that scan on ********, it was probably added for the printed version.

Edit: nvm found it

Power nullification means preventing the use of super powers, "nullifying an attack" is just another way of saying you stopped it, which just means blocking

Bang and Atomic Samurai should probably get fear manip as well for one of the recent OVAs where their aura scares away flocks of birds and fish.

Andytrenom said:
Power nullification means preventing the use of super powers, "nullifying an attack" is just another way of saying you stopped it, which just means blocking
They do not block it, they explicitly nullify, then redirect it.

He doesn't literally "nullify" strength in the sense of nullifying a power, what Tank Top Master is saying is everything he did is useless. He nullified his punches by making them useless. How did he make them useless? He redirected them. Anyway it wouldn't make any sense if he nullified his strength and then somehow redirected it when it wouldn't exist.

At one point when he fought Darkshine in the webcomic he said his punches were too powerful to redirect.

Block was probably not the right word, but I was in a rush. But yeah, nullifying means cancelling something, and in the context of a close quarter match, would just be stopping a attack before it does anything

EmperorRorepme said:
At one point when he fought Darkshine in the webcomic he said his punches were too powerful to redirect.
Amazing how close Webcomic Tank Top Master and Darkshine were in power. Manga Darkshine is going to dwarf Tank Top Master.

Dunno about nullify. Since the official translation uses different wordingand I don't remember the MA ever nullifying any attack, just moving it around.

Andytrenom said:
I don't think they were close in the wrbcomic at all
Closer than the manga, considering how much of Garou's journey wasn't in the webcomic.

Yeah I'm fine with it since the pressure point stuff comes from the manga rather than the untranslated databook.

Under acrobatics is running on water, which Hellfire, Gale, and Flashy Flash both did.

I think all ninjas have shown the ability of mid air jumping.

Sonic showed acrobatics in his first two fights (vs Hammerhead and vs Saitama), the other ninjas would probably upscale. Though I'm sure them and Bang have all shown Acrobatics at least once before.

https://********.org/chapter/24792/39

https://********.org/chapter/24792/54

pretty good signs of acrobatics for Bang

Back