• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Small Apex Legends Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir_Ovens

Resident Kitchen Appliance
VS Battles
Administrator
This will be a simple revision.

Wattson: She should have telekinesis as she can lift opponents into the air with what I assume to be electromagnetic forces.

Horizon: Her ultimate is a miniature black hole. As such it should negate durability instead of upscaling from her AP. So I'm opting to have her 9-A rating removed and instead replace it with durability negation.

General Legends: All Anti-Titan weapons should scale to their main game variants. The rationale behind this is that Apex takes place years after Titanfall 2 and the technology since then has canonically advanced. The Double-Take is now a Triple-Take, the R-201 is now the R-301, etc. Given this, there's no reason the weapons would be scaled down instead of maintain their output of power. To add to this, every cinematic shown thus far show anti-Titan weapons, namely the Charge Rifle and the Kraber, one-shotting Legends.

Basically, this means Legends get 8-C with Anti-Titan weapons.

That's it for now.​

Last edited:
Ok so the Kraber isn't an anti-Titan weapon. But considering it one-shots both in Titanfall, and in Apex, it should upscale anyway.

Everything seems fine.

Just the black hole stuff. Is that accepted to work as a real black hole? In that case dura negation seems okay. Otherwise, higher AP should work just fine.

Wattson: Fair.

Horizon: Aight.

General Legends: So you're gunning to have these weapons scale directly to like... Titans? I'm against that for the Kraber, obviously, but if there's an actual Anti-Titan weapon (I haven't touched Apex in centuries, forgive me) then yeah, I guess that's fine so long as it one-shots Legends. Obviously a Legend surviving that would be an outlier.

So that's fine. Her Black Hole could be calc'd but it will be an outlier to a laughable degree (bullet-sized black holes are like High 6-A)

Yeah, I thought the Kraber was an anti-Titan weapon. So far, only the Charge Rifle was ported over. And based on leaks, I think the other anti-Titan weapons will be added to Apex as well.

As of right now, only the Charge Rifle would be 8-C.

alright, then yeah, I'd say they can be "up to 8-C via Titan Weapons" (if they're adding more, I'd say just say Titan Weapons and then in the parentheses after, list the Charge Rifle as the justification so we don't need to update them later)

These additions aren't unreasonable to assume, I can support this.

I think the approval of 3 staff should be enough to apply this revision. I doubt I will get any more support than this.

I'm done with the revision, this can be closed.

I see what you're trying to do here but I've seen through the lies of the Jedi. I will not be swayed.

r5lQSRaa834frRD6Xl-5SODzSJLJSBZNoGkV2mea7JRjL0lsSmMN5PmQbK_wma_6tnbnQHDgEru4K3TbqR8FathdrsGvhjpHE5aNR4T8XapX85LzLZV3eim6rCNL-xFQCRSCSuj4bM_N4h8HMcR1Yi2AXGn44rNFojE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back