• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Small Cat Lord CRT

Tllmbrg

VS Battles
Content Moderator
Should get precognition due to all Animal Lords having a danger sense - Monstrous Compendium Outer Plane Appendix Page 18
They also get power null via anti magic shell and resistance to mind manipulation as they're immune to charms the scan also gives them teleportation through another method and also limited mind manipulation since they can cast charm on people who like cats - Monstrous Compendium Outer Plane Appendix Page 18
And lastly pain manipulation through sword of wounding - Monstrous Compendium Outer Plane Appendix Page 19
Immortality Type 6 as shown here - Monstrous Compendium Outer Plane Appendix Page 19

Last edited:
Not a single one of your images loads for me.

However since I own these sourcebooks I can confirm that all of these are fine.

Yeah, probably, though next time just use ****** imgur, it's a thousand times easier. Or some image linking site.

Back