• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reppuzan

VS Battles
Retired
So the topic of SMT's Regenerationn abilities has been popping up on a lot of threads lately, with claims ranging from Mid-Godly to High-Godly.

Could someone in the know actually add these to the profiles to save everyone trouble? Preferably add some justifications while you're at it.

All gods and deities should be mid-godly with type 8 immortality, as it's always been a big part of the series that they can come back from death and erasure as long as they have believers. Not sure about high godly though.

Key thing to note is that Gods and Demons, even if their existence is erased and the SMT multiverse is destroyed, will still revive and regenerate completely from the Axiom as long as their truth still exists. It's why humans are so potent in the series, because they have the power of Observation and can decide which gods are true and which are false.

This is why Gods and Demons seal each other in the series, since none can put the other down permanently.

Oh, and you don't need to have believers to regenerate, as long as you are not slain through the power of Observation.

Well, is it useful mid-fight? Regen simialar to that tend to only be over time (Aka: "I will always come back as long as humanity believe in me!"). And scans would be nice, but if it's legit, it does seems to qualify for Mid to High Godly.

Reppuzan said:
@Tivanenk
Not to be rude, but the whole "can only be slayed by X" argument is rife for NLF accusations. What sort of abilities are similar enough to nullify their Regenerationn?
Someone who's a tier above the Great Will can nullify them. And there really are no abilities similar to Observation in SMT.

BreloomFanboy said:
Are we reading the same thread? You didn't refute that point, you're "trying" to compare the Axiom to the Blind Eternities.
You didn't refute the point either. There's no point for me to refute. I already said that if the multiverse collapses and a demon's existence is wiped, the Axiom can still recreate them.

I agree with Azathoth, so I don't need to refute anything. Anyways I'm not the one you should be arguing with, it's Azathoth himself.

What exactly are you speaking of? In this thread, Axiom vs the Blind Erenities should be irrelevant. Axiom seems more like a combination of Type-8 immortality and Low-Godly to Mid-Godly regen.

In SMT, Gods and Demons are uncorporeal data formed from belief and observation, taking shape in the Expanse, which is a higher-reality that transcends time, allowing them to simultaneously appear in the mythical past and take part in their mythical stories and be created from human minds.

Demons and Gods are often one and the same with how their function, with belief and the power of observation creating a deity, though said deities cannot be killed permanently by anything other than a strong enough human will, and even them the beliefs of other beings in the multiverse may bring them back to existence.

Taking a demon such as Krishna as an example, he can only be permanently put down if the belief and faith in the idea of him disappears from the face of the multiverse, or by someone who overrules The Axiom.

@Matt

So basically, if someone were to wipe out all of humanity across the multiverse (which is chump change for characters at this level), these Gods and Demons could be put down?

If I'm getting this correctly, only humans can put down other gods due to their nature in SMT, but how would this apply to other verses (we can't exactly go, "lol, Character X isn't human, therefore he can't put Krishna down") or what not, can we?

@Reppuzan

... Except not really, cause the Multiverse WAS blown up when Kagutsuchi died, and all the sufficiently strong demons of Lucifer and Angels of YHVH remained alive and there was a gigantic war that led to the Multiverse being reformed.

I'd just assume they'd have to be characters capable of affecting beings with Mid to High-Godly Regen.

Also, demons in SMT are often equated to computer data in their property, so they are made of pure information. In a way, they function like Digimon.

I'm fairly certain a multitude of SMT characters have returned from not existing, which is Mid-Godly, and should be what most notable powerhouses in the verse have.

Mid-Godly is a given for pretty much everyone. High-Godly is the debate. If we consider that Regenerationn due to ties with a Higher-Dimensional Supreme God is a thing, then that is High-Godly

As I said in another thread, were the revival granted by the Great Will/Axiom unconditional and unfaltering, I could definitely see High-Godly as a strong possibility. However, due to other internal factors in the verse coming into play, Mid-Godly with Type 8 Immortality is likely a much safer bet.

STILL doesn't begin to compare to the Regenerationn some Choujin Sensen characters have.

i.e, the capability of regenerating through their essence on a Higher Dimension, all the way too infinity. As long as said essence isn't locked from accesing their 3D selves, they can regenerate from anything.

I really need to get to reading that again and making profiles. The whole verse is far too powerful not to be here.

You should. I've been interested in delving into the verse for a while now as opposed to just viewing it on a surface level. Gonna see if I can find it, online.

Choujin Sensen gets wanked a bit too hard to be fair. Even on this site. Small country level? The hell? The most destruction that was ever achieved was by Newton's apple and the particle beam of the MC. The character speeds are also only supersonic at best.

Back