• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SMT Stuff: Observation and Qualia

The Divine Phoenix said:
Both Polaris and Canopus are Stars.
Oh yeah; I can unlocked the pages too, In fact, besides, the Tier 1 profiles, I think all the Tier 2 profiles page can be unlocked now. The only reasons that I did disgree was because many profiles were still being revised wehn the Tier 2 unlocked thread happend. This topic should probably be handled in another thread, though.

The MWI and the Schrodinger's Cat Theories. Their existence would mean the existence of an inf8nite+-dimensional verse. There is also the saying of Lucifer being capable of controlling infinite concepts, which would theoritcally mean that he can control the concept of dimensions.

I have the link for the former and I can show it, but I'm iffy about the latter.

Also, here's the ACF's explanation about YHVH's 1-A rating:

Level of the metaverse + (transcendental to the hierarchy above the hierarchy, qualitatively superior to extra-dimensional staircases of existence, where the lowest level is transcendental to an arbitrary number of infinite-dimensional structures including each level of the hierarchy of the type "reality-fiction")

So, we have to somehow prove that the Amala Network is infinite-dimensional, where the MWI and the Schrodinger's Cat Theories come in.

For instance, here is the link that explains how those two means the existence of infinite-dimensional verse:

https://aminoapps.com/c/join-the-ba...al-verse/bYnR_NMSouB545pQmxv02mQrJoWWJazj16hg

And the MT multiverse, or each and every single game, sans Catherine, actually depends on those two Theories, including Persona.

Wait.

I just realized something.

If this theory would prove to be true, then that would mean 1-A Persona as well.

Holy Crude!

And it ain't even gonna fly on this site even if he does do it at a separate thread. Nobody here gives a damn about how ZaStando runs things and he's been disagreed upon before about this. The only thing that does intrigue me is what this ACF thing is which needs to be taken on another board entirely.

So, I was asked to comment here and don't have the faintest idea about the verse.

So I'm gonna go by what has been given.

First, the dualism vs neural monism. That entire thing sounds like taking a plenty vague statement and reading a lot into it.

For a start she is talking about Mary's Room, not her own subject directly. What she states is that the (suggested conclusion of the) thought experiment of Mary's Room stands between dualism and neural monism. Dualism in this case is probably supposed to mean the splitting of physical and mental into entirely different things.

Mary's Room on one hand suggests that physical and mental are different things, as Mary can gain new experiences despite having complete knowledge of the physical. So it rejects pure neural monism.

And I suspect the author of SMT also considers it as not following a pure split of physical and mental, as in the thought experiment mental experience is brought about by the physical.

So, what I think is meant, is that we are talking about a theory that is a middle ground between to other theories of the relationship of physical and mental. One were mental and physical influence each other, but are not completly the same either.

Of course that's just one interpretation based on very few context, but I in any case believe that without a clearer explanation interpreting this as non-duality would be hasty.

On to the second scene. I don't agree with the idea of something existing above pluralism here. I'm fairly sure what the series is trying to tell you here are that the things, of which she in the following conversation explains to be all the same thing just in different manifestations, are all the same thing just in different manifestations. Not pluralistic is meant as in not multiple things, but the same thing.

So, I think, this means something like avatar creation, not transduality.

Back