• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your first previous argument is about 06's canonicity and the other one doesnt really has anything going for it, all of the points have no proof or have been debunked already.

KarmodF said:
Your first previous argument is about 06's canonicity and the other one doesnt really has anything going for it, all of the points have no proof or have been debunked already.
Here's the thing. Solaris Has More Hax And More AP, way Stronger Than Super Sonic Alone (manual guide states only Sonic has the power to grant a Win) so Sonic uses Shadow And Silver.

Chaos Transformations Are Akin To Sol Transformations.

Egg Wizard got nulled/matched by two super Forms.

Solaris Handled Three Super Forms And got stronger from there, Que The Second Form.

He wasn't facing them at the same time, he qas facing them in three different time periods

UltimateFlare said:
He wasn't facing them at the same time, he qas facing them in three different time periods
Each of those Solaris' is Stronger Than Sonic... Shadow And Silver are relative to that, The Second Form is Stronger Than All Unifiers Of Chaos by a lot.

Egg Wizard was struggling and was matched with Two Super Forms.

Wait, if each Solaris (past, present, future) are stronger than Sonic, how did Sonic beat him?

@ElixirBlue sonic mentioned in Sonic Rush how good Thoughts and the idea of friends aside you can overcome anything and use the power of the Emeralds. Sonic, Shadow And Silver developed a understanding Of Eachother throughout the Game and learned the true power of chaos control, channel ideas and the thoughts into reality. Sonic Teaming Up With Shadow And Silver (Silver who got much stronger after Blaze's disappearance according to Runners) seems to have amplified their power enough to take Solaris Down. And would explain how Sonic And Blaze was Able to Match to Egg Wizard despite the Eggmen having a Superior Power Source.

Or I could be talking out the corner end of my butt.

That oddly sounds like the Precioustone, that they rely on mental thought and one's personal reality.

TheImagineBreaker121212 said:
@ElixirBlue sonic mentioned in Sonic Rush how good Thoughts and the idea of friends aside you can overcome anything and use the power of the Emeralds. Sonic, Shadow And Silver developed a understanding Of Eachother throughout the Game and learned the true power of chaos control, channel ideas and the thoughts into reality. Sonic Teaming Up With Shadow And Silver (Silver who got much stronger after Blaze's disappearance according to Runners) seems to have amplified their power enough to take Solaris Down. And would explain how Sonic And Blaze was Able to Match to Egg Wizard despite the Eggmen having a Superior Power Source.
Or I could be talking out the corner end of my butt.
I don't think teamwork amplifies them

Then how are they matching/beating foes stronger than them?
Well, there is still a lot of mystery when it comes to the Chaos Emeralds. Sonic, at one point in the franchise, described the Chaos Emerald's power as "turn Dreams into reality". I'm not sure what that means. It could just be a comment about reality warping.

Then how are they matching/beating foes stronger than them?
Its just how they are. You see Superman matching Darkseid strength despite the latter being stronger and Cole going toe to toe with the Beast even tho the Beast is more powerful.

Actually yes, Sonic mentions that teamwork can help them defeat the Egg Wizard, however, what Khan said is true, the Power of the stars is stronger than both Sol and Chaos Emeralds, they didnt trully match him, maybe just damaged him, but barely.

Sonic piercing through it would be an outlier regardless, the PoTS > Chaos and Sol Emeralds not to mention that It was only thanks to Marine's distraction.

EDIT: I would admit that Super Sonic and Burning Blaze we're able to keep up with the Egg Wizard, but would have lost regardless due to what I mentioned.

Kind of the same in the case of everything else no? They never had any stat boost through working together they just did a combined attack when Egg Wizard was caught off guard by Marine. Hell they did the exact same thing to the previous final boss the Egg Salamander.

Yeah, but, again, the point is that the PoTS is above the powersource of both hedgehogs, they can still inflict damage to the boss, but are in no way superior to him, again, his defeat was heavily rooted in PIS due to Marine, is ironic how Sonic jus pierces his armor out of nowhere.

Hedgehog Trio couldn't do that to Solaris Lmao, Second Form Solaris Bodies. I can't see anyway otherwise, cause and effect manipulation, fate manipulation, and other stuff how is Egg Wizard dealing with this?

Hedgehog Trio couldn't do that to Solaris Lmao, Second Form Solaris Bodies. I can't see anyway otherwise, cause and effect manipulation, fate manipulation, and other stuff how is Egg Wizard dealing with this?
Dude, we are talking about Attack Potency this is not a versus thread, Wizard is stronger than a single Super form and was only matched by Burning Blaze and Super Sonic and defeated due to PIS from Marine distracting him, Solaris could have been defeated by Super Sonic alone as stated in the manual.

@Absaddie

I can see what you imply, however, the main gripe I have with it just scaling right away is the contradiction that the PoTS is above both of the Emeralds and Sonic's statement, not to mention that It was heavily implied that the Wizard was going to one-shot them in a charged attack, meaning he was still at top condition.

Dude, we are talking about Attack Potency this is not a versus thread, Wizard is stronger than a single Super form and was only matched by Burning Blaze and Super Sonic and defeated due to PIS from Marine distracting him, Solaris could have been defeated by Super Sonic alone as stated in the manual.

That's a Lie!. The Guide states only Sonic has the power to confront Solaris https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/531968104897576961/642007535171141642/image0.png and https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/531968104897576961/642007535985098763/image1.png

Then says even Super Sonic cannot Defeat him alone: https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/531968104897576961/642007536702193665/image2.png

Solaris Is Not Weak.

There weren't really any super implications he was going to oneshot, just a "time to die!" thing I'm sure has happened several times before. Also seems I was wrong about a combined attack, Blaze uppercuts its centre and Sonic just plows straight through it from the back.

That's a Lie!. The Guide states only Sonic has the power to confront Solaris https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/531968104897576961/642007535171141642/image0.png and https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/531968104897576961/642007535985098763/image1.png

Then says even Super Sonic cannot Defeat him alone: https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/531968104897576961/642007536702193665/image2.png

Solaris Is Not Weak.

Where are you getting these from anyway? What's the source?

Because he cant defeat all three Solaris in the future and past, thats why he needed Shadow and Silver.

even Dr. Eggman hopes and prays for Sonic's return, as only the heroic hedgehog has the power and strength to defeat the fires and banish the living fl ame forever.
~ Page 319​
This quote pretty much confirms it.

Okay, I think that Egg Wizard's scaling to Sonic (What I was discussing with Absaddie) can be handled in another thread, but the main point of the Wizard scaling above Solaris should be the only one handled in this thread.

Where is it said the power of the stars is stronger than the chaos emeralds anyway? And thanks imagine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back