• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry about that then.

I think it could be a very easy case of just them simply being wrong about it as they were defeated by the very thing they said couldn't compare to them.

KarmodF said:
Sonic piercing through it would be an outlier regardless, the PoTS > Chaos and Sol Emeralds not to mention that It was only thanks to Marine's distraction.

EDIT: I would admit that Super Sonic and Burning Blaze we're able to keep up with the Egg Wizard, but would have lost regardless due to what I mentioned.
No it wouldnt. It would still be a feat for him. Marine distraction didnt mean much besides they about take on its planet busting attack anyhow so that isn't proof that they would lose

Absaddie said:
I think it could be a very easy case of just them simply being wrong about it as they were defeated by the very thing they said couldn't compare to them.
I aslo put a rebuttal to that, they cant be wrong as they not only have used the Emeralds before (Meaning they know their power), Sonic's statement of not being able to defeat it by itself pretty much confirms that the staff is stronger than them, as only both of them together could defeat the Egg Wizard.

Radical Resident Khan said:
No it wouldnt. It would still be a feat for him. Marine distraction didnt mean much besides they about take on its planet busting attack anyhow so that isn't proof that they would lose
The main problem for it is the fact that the Wizard is empowered by a source sronger than both Emeralds, them being able to overpower it so easy while still at good condition wouldnt make sense.

Yeah, it was stated to be a miracle but was still defeated, however, this was Pre-Sonic 06 super forms and the Wizard showed to be on par, If not superior, even Sonic said that he alone couldnt defeat him, while the scans above prove the contrary when it comes to Solaris.

Thats why I considerate an outlier, Sonic and Blaze beating him is just stupid since the whole fight he was tanking their hits without problem.

Solaris' Second Form is for some reason never brought up.

While Egg Wizard can overpower One Super Form, it only matched two. And can everyone stop bringing the marine distraction? If Egg Wizards attack's wasn't oneshotting them throughout the fight then I doubt that one move was going to take them down, marine's distraction is a clear plot convenience moment, marine is quite figuratively and almost literally the Aqua Of Sonic The Hedgehog.

Solaris' Second Form was a threat to all the Super Forms capable beating them And they got off easy. Eggman said "NGGGHHHJ is it truly possible to Defeat a super dimensional being?" And there was doubt even Hedgehog Trio could take it down. We cannot say the same for Egg Wizard.

Super Sonic from 06 =/= Super Sonic from Sonic Rush 2. You're completely ignoring the nature of the chaos emeralds.

Sera EX said:
Super Sonic from 06 =/= Super Sonic from Sonic Rush 2. You're completely ignoring the nature of the chaos emeralds.
And you're ignoring that Super Sonic is the main Scalar for determining who's stronger between Egg Wizard And Solaris. The Chaos Emeralds And Sol Emeralds are weaker than the Jeweled Scepter But two users combining their efforts can win?

We should be applying numbers, and the threat levels. And according to my calcs Egg Wizard is getting popped.

Where did the chaos emeralds having varying power come from may I ask? The only lead I have is the negative energy which I believe was only ever mentioned in the finale of Sonic Adventure and then never again.

@Imagine

The difference between power sources is inconsistent.

@Absaddie

Tikal's prayer, which has been demonstrated in Heroes, 06, Generations, etc.

Sera EX said:
@Imagine

@Absaddie

Then why is this being brought up? Jeweled Scepter can't be used If Solaris lost to the Same Reason, Actually Solaris popped off And was about to end the Hedgehog Trio, they barely Won. S.Sonic And B.Blaze matched with Egg Wizard to a absolute T. This is not a good topic to talk about considering all of the knowledge we have.

I'm not denying Eggman's claim about the Jeweled Scepter But we also have to look at where Solaris has done and how he fared and compare that to how Egg Wizard did.

Sera EX said:
@Imagine

@Absaddie

The servers are the 7 Chaos. Chaos is power... Power enriched by the heart. The controller is the one that unifies the Chaos.

Is this it?

Zamasu Chan said:
You're not listening ElixirBlue. Sonic himself, who remembers the events of 06, said he can't beat the EW by himself. Shadow, in 06, also says a Super Dimensional life form is a fair fight for him.
Guide states Sonic can't beat Solaris on his Own though.

Not really, the scan mentions that Super Sonic can single handly defeat Solaris, but later that he needs Silver and Shadow, this is due to Solaris' temporal omnipresence, as it needs to be killed in past, present and future.

Nothing States The Omnipresence is the Reason Super Sonic can't win. That's an assumption.

@Zamasu actually it's more of a hope that Sonic can do it vs the reality that he can't. It's a possibility not an exact measurement.

And this is just First Form Solaris, No one is gonna mention That Second Form Solaris can end the Hedgehog Trio?

TheImagineBreaker121212 said:
Nothing States The Omnipresence is the Reason Super Sonic can't win. That's an assumption.
@Zamasu actually it's more of a hope that Sonic can do it vs the reality that he can't. It's a possibility not an exact measurement.

And this is just First Form Solaris, No one is gonna mention That Second Form Solaris can end the Hedgehog Trio?
When was the second form of Solaris said to be able to do that (so easily I mean)?

super sonic would not be able to beat solaris on his own, the game itself is the source of that and he was thanks to the blatant weakness of solaris (his brain is literally unprotected) that they were able to defeat it.

but this is about second form solaris, since thats the form even eggman was freaked about and questioned wether such a being was possible to defeat.

dont know how first form solaris scales.

I came take a look because the other day I was watching RyukoShion's top most powerful Sonic villains and his reasoning for putting the Egg Wizard first above Solaris was fine by me, his defeat involved serious PIS whereas Solaris' fight was pretty nebulous. Eggman says standard attacks won't work on his first form and yet everything the trio does is ordinary (Silver hurls freaking rocks at the thing). Not an expert on Sonic but I have to say without a doubt that power levels in the series can be extremely messy.

Still a standard attack, especially compared to team Super Sonic having to charge up their team attack every time to actually damage Metal Overlord. Also, I thought it was generally agreed that the 3 super forms were only needed to kill Solaris in past, present and future, not because he was some sort of team buster who could take on all at once.

the scaling isnt gonna change with those type of arguments.

in fact, giving yall the benefit of the doubt, the arguments are just for first form solaris.

second form solaris is much more powerful, and was literally shown and stated to be indestructible, and the only reason they won was because he basically had his brain exposed, as stupid as that is for such a high level being (not a huge weakness since as long as he doesnt attack, he has a barrier thats is also unpenetrable to super forms).

^I don't see your point, Super Sonic stated that neither he nor Burning Blaze could beat the Egg Wizard individually and even when they did it was thanks to Marine and not a dumb weakness. That was post '06, I can't say for sure that Super Sonic gets stronger over time like base Sonic does but it's debateable.

Second form Solaris having a weakness is still part of the character and plot, not a PIS moment like the Egg Wizard's defeat. Perfect Dark Gaia also had a shield that Super Sonic (again, post '06) couldn't break without killing his tendrils first (which takes up about half the boss fight and is only made possible by Chip distracting and weakening Dark Gaia). People tend to overlook how strong Chip was as Gaia Colossus, he could break through Dark Gaia's shield when Super Sonic couldn't, he took more hits and in the end he was in one piece as opposed to Sonic reverting to base form from the sheer exhaustion. He's definitely up there with Super Shadow or Super Silver if not higher.

I'm not against putting Solaris as the most powerful villain in the series, I'm just saying there's no solid evidence to state in his profile that he's stronger than the Egg Wizard as if it was confirmed by the creators. He should be the strongest villain in canon but the writing in Sonic isn't always consistent.

The Super hedghogs could only ever break Solaris' exoskeleton and hurt his ball of consciousness, which, according to Eggman, was the only thing anchoring him in this dimension.
"That body of light is the sign of a super-dimensional lifeform. Standard attacks won't work on him. He eats dimensions for lunch!"
Due to this quote and my previous arguments, I don't really understand why they scale to Solaris's AP to begin with. The speed scaling also deserves more clarification.
Also what's really the point of this thread? Is it to downgrade the Super forms, to upgrade the Egg Wizard or to downgrade Solaris?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back