• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SOLSTICE vs The God Emperor of Mankind

Status
Not open for further replies.

Promestein

Resurrection Lily
She/Her
VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired VSB Bureaucrat
SOLSTICE vs The Emperor.

Specifics

• Both are in-character.
  • No prior knowledge and no preparation time.
  • Two rounds:
    • Ultimate (4-A) SOLSTICE vs Material Emperor
    • Final (3-C) SOLSTICE vs Material Emperor
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand yeah.

ohboyherecomesAzzytocommenteventhoughyoudidn'tlinkhim

Anyway...

R1: Well, one of the Emperor's biggest flaws is he will often put himself into dangerous situations if he believes it is better than the alternative of what the following events could lead to or if a secret could be revealed (such as when he decided to straight up fight those Super Orks alongside Horus as opposed to just wiping them all out with mind blasts simply so he didn't have to reveal more stuff about the Warp). However, I don't really think he has that handicap here. He might give her a bit of leeway at first (considering he's pretty lax on most things human or that appear human), though I don't think it would take too terribly long to realize Solstice isn't what she seems. I'd end up giving it to the Emperor on the basis of versatility and superior durability negation, as long as he doesn't hold back for too long.

R2: Cato Sicarius uses his living PIS powers and kills her by angrily throwing a void grenade.

Okay seriously though. For round 2, I'm not super sure. Solstice likely has more raw power than the Emperor, and is going to be incredibly dangerous, meaning he'll need to get serious much faster. If he's capable of understanding the danger she presents quickly enough, he can probably just stop time or explode her soul, which would prevent regen from kicking in. If not, then it may be too late.

Also might be important to note that I'm not really factoring in him supposedly being a perpetual, but whatever.

round 1: its very even though SOLSTICE is natural faster than the emperor of mankind and their hax is good but the emperor has time manipulation and reality warping so i think i might give it to the emperor

round 2: Well its like round 1 just the emperor can't take one hit from SOLSTICE if the emperor can use his precognition then maybe it can turn to his favor also SOLSTICE is overconfident so that could be a factor so i think the emperor wins both rounds but in a very close fight

R1: SOL beats the Emperor in terms of being natural stronger (being a Solid 4-A) and being natural faster, tho the Emperor does has the reactions to counter SOL's speed. In terms of hax, i'd say their pretty good but as Red said, the Emperor does has Time Manipulation and Reality Warping on his side. Though SOL does have that SF Manipulation power of hers....

IDK if anything, I feel that using what Azzy said, SOL can get this IF the Emperor doesn't get serious and holds backs. If he does gets serious right away or something(?), i'll say he takes it. Though i am sort of leaning towards the Emperor tho....

R1: I'd say the God-Emperor takes this.

R2: I don't know... This is way too hard. I'm guessing SOLSTICE.

Necro bump.

Given the changes done to both combatents since the last time someone commeneted here, Prom, you think we should continue this fight or just close it off? It seems more or less outdated at this point...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back