• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

some DBZ Character errors

LordAizenSama

VS Battles
Retired
For Cell Jr. i'll just copy paste from the comments:

"(they were stated to be as powerful as Perfect Cell"

What? where was this ever stated? they were quite inferior to cell

"and were casually blitzing the Z Fighters, including Goku and Vegeta)"

... no, Goku was so severely exhausted that it shouldn't even be noted, and Vegeta was holding his own the whole time.

also Shouldn't be Large star level+, just normal large star alongside Vegeta/Trunks level

Bojack also came to my attention, he should not be comparable to SSJ2 Gohan or Super perfect Cell

"He tied gohans kamehameha"

take that how you want, inconsistency,outlier,movie final showdown deus ex plot, Gohan clearly not trying,whatever. Just look at this he got curbed the same as perfect cell did, and his minions died just like cell Jrs.

If you take that literally for him tying his casual kamehameha on bojack, then you can put standard perfect cell to Solar system level durability for surviving Gohan's Kamehameha

He should be Large star+ on par with perfect cell

and his speed though.. dunno where to start with that one.

Deathstar786 said:
Bojack Movie doesn't affect DBZ as it is non canon and never happened....
........................................................................................and?

and you're insulting me why? you clearly don't know/understand what's happening here

Agreed, Cell Jrs were never stated to be equal to Perfect Cell. At best they were equal to Vegeta and Trunks at the time so should be just regular Star level.

Agree with you on this. I doubt Bojack was as strong as Super Perfect Cell and the Cell Jrs were not as strong as Perfect Cell.

LordAizenSama said:
and you're insulting me why? you clearly don't know/understand what's happening here
That's not the case brah.. That Movie isn't the view of AT but someone Else'. AT knows his characters and work and how they fair up against villains but some movies are full with inconcistencies

yeah.....still don't know what you're talking about. anyway i think this is more or less settled, Could a admin please make the appropriate changes?

"(they were stated to be as powerful as Perfect Cell"

What? where was this ever stated? they were quite inferior to cell

I'm not sure. According to the wiki, it was stated in the Daizenshuu. I'm fairly certain it was stated somewhere in the show, but it may have been in the original dub. I haven't found it in Kai.

"... no, Goku was so severely exhausted that it shouldn't even be noted, and Vegeta was holding his own the whole time."

Yeah, and so was Yamcha. They were obviously toying with the Z Fighters, and the Z Fighters were still doing poorly against them. One of them even casually blocked and redirected Vegeta's Final Flash (pardon me for using the Thai dub here, but it's the only version in Kai that I could find. You may laugh at the terrible Thai voice acting). Whether that Final Flash was as powerful as the one Vegeta used against Cell is up for debate, as it wasn't nearly as grand, but Vegeta did train since he used the last one.

Bojack also came to my attention, he should not be comparable to SSJ2 Gohan or Super perfect Cell

"He tied gohans kamehameha"

take that how you want, inconsistency,outlier,movie final showdown deus ex plot, Gohan clearly not trying,whatever.

A Kamehameha is still a Kamehameha, though. Also note that Gohan had use of both of his arms here, unlike in his clash against Super Perfect Cell. And Bojack did just take a punch to his gut that should have been fatal, yet still had enough power left to do this.

If you take that literally for him tying his casual kamehameha on bojack, then you can put standard perfect cell to Solar system level durability for surviving Gohan's Kamehameha

Not comparable. Cell used Regenerationn to survive what otherwise would have killed him. By this logic, Buuhan's natural durability is on par with Vegito's, which is not the case as the only reason he was able to hold out as long as he did was because of his incredibly stubborn Regenerationn. Bojack did not have Regenerationn like Cell or Buu, and so his taking that fatal punch can only be attributed to his natural durability.

Back