• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Some Marvel Comics change

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuhady123

Username Only
As the title, I'm gonna do some change on profile. which some of it is:

1. Minor change for the Black Winter.
I've fixed the spelling and grammar, added new abilities, change justification in ap section. I've change fate manipulation to death manipulation because in this scan used for justified fate manipulation is nothing to do with fate manip. Since the fate cycle breaking down was more of a byproduct of the construct holding it withering away.

2. Minor edit for Wiccan.
Added new abilities and etc. Wican is detined to become Demiurge in the future who is different than the one who created Elder Gods. So they shouldn't in same profile. (I wanna created a profile for Demiurge but since Ultima revision part 3 will touch on him).

3. A whole remake for the House of Idea.
The old one is outdated and garbage, but I kinda suprised after ultima marvel thread passed no one handle it, I've added new abilities for the house and justfications. What's the abilities for this? In this scan, Vision say' Their fire, their light, is that of unfettered imagination and etc, That can withstand its glory' and then is cover with fire and use it to banished nyx with the fire. Maybe Vision use fire of phoenix since glory is another meaning for tiphereth which associated with phoenix. (I think we need some opinions from Ultima since he kinda know this stuff)

4. New profile.
I dont know if they can have one since they only appear in Ultimates 2. But if they can, you can help to find more ability and evidence for it.

Last edited:
Added new abilities and etc. Wican is detined to become Demiurge in the future who is different than the one who created Elder Gods. So they shouldn't in same profile. (I wanna created a profile for Demiurge but since Ultima revision part 3 will touch on him).
Let's be clear we have no ideia where Wiccan's powers start and where Demiurge power stops, as far as we know they are one and the same, considering that he is using magic but not using spells like "his mother" so separate Demiurge from Wiccan is like separating Wolverine and his mutation. His Demiurge key is for when he archieves his full demiurge power not because Demiurge's power and Wiccan's are different things.
Also Demiurge has barely any appearance I was the one who made the page and I searched for all his appearances, he appeared in an old silver surfer comic and again in an old Thor comic that is before the immortal thor recent comic, and they all basically just tell the same story over and over again in all of his 3 appearances only differing in a few details. I don't know how can you actually make a page for him with only that much, I don't see a point in making a a page for him at this point.

They’re all Demiurge at different time. Wiccan potential as Demiurge to awaken his full power hasn’t been touched upon.
The old one is outdated and garbage, but I kinda suprised after ultima marvel thread passed no one handle it, I've added new abilities for the house and justfications. What's the abilities for this? In this scan, Vision say' Their fire, their light, is that of unfettered imagination and etc, That can withstand its glory' and then is cover with fire and use it to banished nyx with the fire. Maybe Vision use fire of phoenix since glory is another meaning for tiphereth which associated with phoenix. (I think we need some opinions from Ultima since he kinda know this stuff)
I don’t think that was the original intention. It’s talking more about the bright side of things that counteract her nature as primal darkness. It’s more ironic than anything else. I think we should take it as just an oxymoron than say it’s the light of the Phoenix.

Let's be clear we have no ideia where Wiccan's powers start and where Demiurge power stops, as far as we know they are one and the same, considering that he is using magic but not using spells like "his mother"
I dont understand what you mean about wiccan and demiurge power , can you provide some scan about him using magic.

They are the same being not one being, You and I are human, same being but that doesn't I'm you, you me.

His Demiurge key is for when he archieves his full demiurge power not because Demiurge's power and Wiccan's are different things.
Its never stated in his run in Young Avenger that he use full power of demiurge, I never said they are different thing, and it also kinda doesn't make sense when he has abstract existence and cocept manip which he never shown capable of manipulate some concept.

I don't know how can you actually make a page for him with only that much, I don't see a point in making a a page for him at this point.
Maybe wait until Ultima revison part 3 come out.

I don’t think that was the original intention. It’s talking more about the bright side of things that counteract her nature as primal darkness. It’s more ironic than anything else. I think we should take it as just an oxymoron than say it’s the light of the Phoenix.
So what ability should the house get?

I dont understand what you mean about wiccan and demiurge power , can you provide some scan about him using magic.

They are the same being not one being, You and I are human, same being but that doesn't I'm you, you me.

Its never stated in his run in Young Avenger that he use full power of demiurge,
That's not what I said, I very specifically talked about his power Wiccan and Demiurge's power is all and the same never said Demiurge is the same as Wiccan, Wiccan is basically a Demiurge that has no ideia how to use his powers and such limits himself to a physical human form to which he will at some point realize it's not necessary and ascend to his full form of Demiurge.
I never said they are different thing, and it also kinda doesn't make sense when he has abstract existence and cocept manip which he never shown capable of manipulate some concept
Power of the Demiurge, he is a "Demiurge-to-be" because he has yet to realize his full power but one day he will become the Demiurge

That's not what I said, I very specifically talked about his power Wiccan and Demiurge's power is all and the same never said Demiurge is the same as Wiccan, Wiccan is basically a Demiurge that has no ideia how to use his powers and such limits himself to a physical human form to which he will at some point realize it's not necessary and ascend to his full form of Demiurge.
What? Doesn't Wiccan is a soul of William Maximoff who lost his life and reborn in Billy Kaplan/Wiccan, that's why he said he's the son of Wanda and Vision.
(Correct me if i'm wrong)

Maybe you're refer to this?

What? Doesn't Wiccan is a soul of William Maximoff who lost his life and reborn in Billy Kaplan/Wiccan, that's why he said he's the son of Wanda and Vision.
(Correct me if i'm wrong)

Maybe you're refer to this?
That doesn't matter we are talking about his power's origin not Billy's origin, as far as we know Wiccan's powers are Demiurge's. We have no information saying his magic comes from his parents, actually he once gave his demiurge powers to kid Loki to help in a fight and he becomes defenceless suggesting he has nothing other than Demiurge's powers.

After doing my research, I think I can agree with you, but the profile need a more change since its missing the some justification and weakness like you said 'limits himself to a physical human form to which he will at some point realize it's not necessary and ascend to his full form of Demiurge.' And I'll do some change in userblog.

As the title, I'm gonna do some change on profile. which some of it is:

I've fixed the spelling and grammar, added new abilities, change justification in ap section. I've change fate manipulation to death manipulation because in this scan used for justified fate manipulation is nothing to do with fate manip. Since the fate cycle breaking down was more of a byproduct of the construct holding it withering away.
I'm not sure you know to fate manip. In short, I say there is a structure (yggdrasil) and there is an endless cycle of fate within it.

Black Winter came the universe, Yggdrasil begins to die and disappear because of this.

If Hon Thor had not destroyed almost all of Black Winter, Yggdrasil would have been destroyed along with the endless cycle of fate within it.

It has already been stated in the Thor 2020 series that this cycle of fate is in Yggdrasil, We already see this in the scans of the Black Winter profile, so the situation here has nothing to do with death manip.

As for the AP part, it is already stated that he fights with the strongest form of Galactus and you removed the part where he was mentioned as a threat to Multi Eternity for no reason, in short, It's funny.

Don't wanna get too involved in this, but for the Ultimate Ultimates profile, you gotta give some reasoning for plot manip.
Can you give your opinions of other thing at above.
That doesn't matter we are talking about his power's origin not Billy's origin, as far as we know Wiccan's powers are Demiurge's. We have no information saying his magic comes from his parents, actually he once gave his demiurge powers to kid Loki to help in a fight and he becomes defenceless suggesting he has nothing other than Demiurge's powers.
Can you give me explanation about this demiurge is wiccan so I can put it in note and weakness section. And what the justification should be use in ap section?
I'm not sure you know to fate manip. In short, I say there is a structure (yggdrasil) and there is an endless cycle of fate within it.

Black Winter came the universe, Yggdrasil begins to die and disappear because of this.

If Hon Thor had not destroyed almost all of Black Winter, Yggdrasil would have been destroyed along with the endless cycle of fate within it.

It has already been stated in the Thor 2020 series that this cycle of fate is in Yggdrasil, We already see this in the scans of the Black Winter profile, so the situation here has nothing to do with death manip.
I know the cycle is in Yggdrasil, but I've already explain at above why its not fate manip, and in that scan, Yggdrasil is began to die,rot and wither, and this is death manip since a presence of black winter make ygdrasil rot and die.
As for the AP part, it is already stated that he fights with the strongest form of Galactus and you removed the part where he was mentioned as a threat to Multi Eternity for no reason, in short, It's funny.
If you say so, I'll add it.

Can you give me explanation about this demiurge is wiccan so I can put it in note and weakness section. And what the justification should be use in ap section?
As I see it most of the changes you are trying to do are completely unnecessary. I admit I forgot reality warp my bad.
Your sandbox erased even things that were made by Wiccan himself for example Lifting strengh he is immensurable because he made that feat during young avengers when he temporarily ascended to demiurge.
"possible mutant" why? Just why? Until further confirmation there is no point in having that.
As I said before there is no difference between Wiccan's powers and Demiurge's powers, they are the same the difference is Wiccan only uses a fraction because he doesn't understand it, which is pretty much covered by the intelligence section saying he is still "inexperienced in magic)".
The whole "Demiurge-to-come" is about Wiccan still being stuck to his human emotions, it's the reason he didn't stay long when he ascended during young avengers, at some point in the future he will let go of all his human side and ascend to fully become the demiurge.
The distinction between demiurge and primordial demiurge it's unnecessary for now, as I said he doesn't even have enough appearances for a page and he has basically little to no meaningful importance to any plot, at some point in the future i'm sure marvel will bring Demiurge and have him actually have some part in a major plot but for now it's meaningless

As I see it most of the changes you are trying to do are completely unnecessary. I admit I forgot reality warp my bad.
Your sandbox erased even things that were made by Wiccan himself for example Lifting strengh he is immensurable because he made that feat during young avengers when he temporarily ascended to demiurge.
"possible mutant" why? Just why? Until further confirmation there is no point in having that.
As I said before there is no difference between Wiccan's powers and Demiurge's powers, they are the same the difference is Wiccan only uses a fraction because he doesn't understand it, which is pretty much covered by the intelligence section saying he is still "inexperienced in magic)".
The whole "Demiurge-to-come" is about Wiccan still being stuck to his human emotions, it's the reason he didn't stay long when he ascended during young avengers, at some point in the future he will let go of all his human side and ascend to fully become the demiurge.
The distinction between demiurge and primordial demiurge it's unnecessary for now, as I said he doesn't even have enough appearances for a page and he has basically little to no meaningful importance to any plot, at some point in the future i'm sure marvel will bring Demiurge and have him actually have some part in a major plot but for now it's meaningless
After you bring this topic, it kinda get interesting. You should told this information in your thread before but its mostly just bump, bump and bump. So can you wrote an explanation of him about this in sandbox. but you can write it here and I'll extract it into the sandbox if you dont mind.

After you bring this topic, it kinda get interesting. You should told this information in your thread before but its mostly just bump, bump and bump. So can you wrote an explanation of him about this in sandbox. but you can write it here and I'll extract it into the sandbox if you dont mind.
Most of this should just be pretty obvious, and the pages on this wiki are not supposed to cover every single detail that's what marvel wiki is for, the part that matters is there.

Most of this should just be pretty obvious, and the pages on this wiki are not supposed to cover every single detail that's what marvel wiki is for, the part that matters is there.
If you say so then the profile just need a minor edit like add new abilities, change from likely high 1a into high 1a. And I think wiccan/demiurge ap and p&a justification need change since the evidences is mostly from demiurge primordial who created Elder Gods. I'll also remove the part of him superior to dormammu and scarlet witch, and change the image of demiurge since the image of him in profile is demiurge primordial.

What you think of him saying 'Living Information', maybe its refer to demiurge or something else.

Last edited:
If you say so then the profile just need a minor edit like add new abilities, change from likely high 1a into high 1a.
That part we are waiting on Ultima and his Elder gods revision
And I think wiccan/demiurge ap and p&a justification need change since the evidences is mostly from demiurge primordial who created Elder Gods.
I don't think it needs much of anything. Demiurge is demiurge being primordial doesn't mean the power of the next ones decreased, so at best you can add a "Should be as powerful as Primordial Demiurge who can do this"
I'll also remove the part of him superior to dormammu and scarlet witch
That part is based on the future of Wiccan Demiurge has nothing to do with Primordial Demiurge.
and change the image of demiurge since the image of him in profile is demiurge primordial.
Sure, it doesn't really matter we won't have a proper image anyways is just a mesh of stars or mater in the sky
What you think of him saying 'Living Information', maybe its refer to demiurge or something else.
For know I'm not taking it as anything, we have very little information about Demiurge maybe when he grow up (joke)
It's likely related to some of Demiurge's power after all Billy is just a body, Demiurge is higher dimensional being, Billy is aware of his future as Demiurge we know he doesn't ascend because he doesn't want to leave humans being yet, this body is just Wiccan's will to be human.

Change "With the power of Demiurge" to something like "Complete form Demiurge" of something better, as i told you don't treat Wiccan and Demiurge has having different powers
I have no ideia why you changed the bullet points in Demiurge it was fine has it was
the tiers don't even fit whats on the AP section
Lack of references in the right places
You didn't made any change in the SS section
Part of the durability section disappeared with no reason
Resistance should be at the end so change the order on Wiccan P&A section

To sum up all the changes you are proposing is
  • Space time manipulation and Reality warp for Wiccan P&A section
  • Change part of P&A justification of Demiurge to "Should have the same abilities as Demiurge Primordial who can do this"
  • Change justification of AP and SS High 1-A to "Should have the same abilities as Demiurge Primordial who can do this"
You don't need a sandbox you could have just said that here so that the Staff can vote

You don't need a sandbox you could have just said that here so that the Staff can vote
I make a sandbox because to my knowledge wiccan is just a human that is destine to be Demiurge, but after you and I are having a conversation about wiccan and demiurge power is the same, Its just a minor change. So thats the thing I propose.

What you think about other sandbox? (Thanks you remind me how to make a better thread) I

Here's abilities I propose in the sandbox:

1. Disease Manipulation (Spread a disease and plague across population of Taa).
2. Acausality Type 4 (Came from The Outside, where it's the complete absence of time, space or being, and lack any concept]).
3. Existence Erasure, Tempature Manipulation (Black Winter is able to generate frost and snow made up of eldritch darkness that disintegrates whatever it comes into contact with).
4. Power Bestowal (A single spark of the Black Winter gives Tyros a power beyond all measure).
5. Passive Death Manipulation (When Black Winter came to the multiverse, Yggdrasil began to rots, withers and die, and would be destroyed along with the endless cycle of fates in it).

what your thought on the sandbox other than death manip.

Last edited:
know the cycle is in Yggdrasil, but I've already explain at above why its not fate manip, and in that scan, Yggdrasil is began to die,rot and wither, and this is death manip since a presence of black winter make ygdrasil rot and die
It is a fate manip/passive fate manip, when a person destroys a structure that contains an endless cycle of fate with his mere existence.This is definitely not a death manip. We can ask the admins about this. You have not provided a valid reason to remove the fate manip.

It is a fate manip/passive fate manip, when a person destroys a structure that contains an endless cycle of fate with his mere existence.This is definitely not a death manip. We can ask the admins about this. You have not provided a valid reason to remove the fate manip.
After thinking about it, you're kinda right. When he came to the multiverse, yggdrasil is only one that get affect by his mere existence but other being is affected from his snowflake.

I think darkness manipulation, existence erasure (specify history erasure), deconstruction, and weather manipulation make more sense.
Slight grammar fix: Took on Thor's form.
Destroyed the Sixth Cosmos[6] and itself is strongly implied to be the "all-death"[2] that came to be with the suicide of the Second Cosmos[1], Easily defeated Galactus which empower by 5 special planets and stated to become more powerful than he ever been[2], surpassing the power he had as The Lifebringer, and is consider as a threat to The Multiverse
Slight grammar fix: He destroyed the Sixth Cosmos and is strongly implied to be the "all-death" that came to be with the suicide of the Second Cosmos; he was considered a threat to and the very end of the multiverse, and easily defeated Galactus as he was augmented by 5 special planets to enter his strongest state by far (thus surpassing his strength as The Lifebringer).
(Kept up with Galactus Enchanted Planet Absorbed and Herald of Thunder Thor)
Slight grammar fix: Enchanted Planet Absorbed Galactus.

Also, you should link directly to Galactus's enchanted planets key rather than his general profile.
Fine with everything here, from a glance.
Nice profile. Also, I think the ability in the scans is just light manipulation.
4. New profile.
I dont know if they can have one since they only appear in Ultimates 2. But if they can, you can help to find more ability and evidence for it.
No problems here.

Last edited:
I think darkness manipulation, existence erasure (specify history erasure), deconstruction, and weather manipulation make more sense.

Slight grammar fix: He destroyed the Sixth Cosmos and is strongly implied to be the "all-death" that came to be with the suicide of the Second Cosmos; he was considered a threat to and the very end of the multiverse, and easily defeated Galactus as he was augmented by 5 special planets to enter his strongest state by far (thus surpassing his strength as The Lifebringer).

Also, you should link directly to Galactus's enchanted planets key rather than his general profile.

Nice profile. Also, I think the ability in the scans is just light manipulation.

No problems here.
Looks good to me.

No problems here.
I agree with this

Here's abilities I propose in the sandbox:

1. Disease Manipulation (Spread a disease and plague across population of Taa).
Seems fine.
Not that I disagree with this take but I would rather we take from the comics rather than the Cosmology blog sections.
Seems fine.
Seems fine.
Seems fine.
what your thought on the sandbox other than death manip.
I might incline to disagree with Void manipulation as well as NEP. Aspect 2 might slightly work better.

Seems fine.

Not that I disagree with this take but I would rather we take from the comics rather than the Cosmology blog sections.

Seems fine.

Seems fine.

Seems fine.

I might incline to disagree with Void manipulation as well as NEP. Aspect 2 might slightly work better.
he's not take death manip/passive death manip from aforementioned argument, we can discuss this

Last edited:
Though death manipulation within that context would still work.
After thinking about it, you're kinda right. When he came to the multiverse, yggdrasil is only one that get affect by his mere existence but other being is affected from his snowflake.
I'm not knowledgebale on NEP stuff.
he's not take death manip/passive death manip from aforementioned argument, we can discuss this
would you give your opinions About void manip and nep

I'm not knowledgebale on NEP stuff.

would you give your opinions About void manip and nep
If you are talking about black winter's nep and void manip, they already have in he's current profile and they are quite solid.

You tried to add unnecessary things but black winter already has them

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back