• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Some Marvel Comics change

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I said previously, we need more concrete reasoning. If NEP is scaled from other beings that’s fine but void manipulation reasoning is kind of weak.

As I said previously, we need more concrete reasoning. If NEP is scaled from other beings that’s fine but void manipulation reasoning is kind of weak.
There is no problem with NEP 1. Black Winter is an endless non-existence, nothingness. As for the void manip, it takes it because of Galactus' definition. What I said is available in the scans on Black Winter's profile.

You can discuss with Roirr.
I can say that you are making a sandbox for Black Winter unnecessarily, it already has haxes like power bestowal because it is stated in Black Winter's profile that it has all the abilities of Galactus, I think you should visit Galactus's profile, because most of the arguments in this sandbox you made belong to me and things that are already on his profile. As for ACA 4, although Black Winter Even though it is not affected by the repetitions of the cosmos and comes from outside, its relationship with causality is not yet fully clear, which is a suspicious situation.

Last edited:
I can say that you are making a sandbox for Black Winter unnecessarily
Added qoute, image of him in form of thor, new name and classification and fix some of the spelling and grammar. I say that its look better as the current one look unfinished and missing abilities that he had shown in comic.
it already has haxes
Specify more.
As for ACA 4, although Black Winter Even though it is not affected by the repetitions of the cosmos and comes from outside, its relationship with causality is not yet fully clear, which is a suspicious situation.
in his profile, he get BDE type 2 because he's independent of the multiverse and came from outside where its the complete absence time, space or being. and Galactus have aca 4 cause he stated to be entity beyond time, Black Winter however is independent of the multiverse and is greater than Galactus.

Added qoute, image of him in form of thor, new name and classification and fix some of the spelling and grammar. I say that its look better as the current one look unfinished and missing abilities that he had shown in comic.

Specify more.

in his profile, he get BDE type 2 because he's independent of the multiverse and came from outside where its the complete absence time, space or being. and Galactus have aca 4 cause he stated to be entity beyond time, Black Winter however is independent of the multiverse and is greater than Galactus.
The name you put is completely irrelevant to Black Winter. As for the grammar, you can get permission and correct it. You do not need to sanbox and open CRT for this. Under the name of correction, you are trying to add the haxes that the character has in his own profile again and this is a very childish thing. Existence Erasure is a sub-version of the void manip black. Winter already has haxes such as ACA 4 and power bestowal because it is stated in his profile that he has all the haxes of galactus, coming from outside a certain causality system does not make you independent from a higher causality system. What we call causality in Marvel Comics is not limited to 8th Cosmos Multi Eternity

I am the person who made the profile you mentioned and I disagree everything related to black winter in this title.

The name you put is completely irrelevant to Black Winter.
so his name is just black winter? he had other named even from thor vol 1 #169

you are trying to add the haxes that the character has in his own profile again and this is a very childish thing. Existence Erasure is a sub-version of the void manip black.
i dont add superhuman physical characterastic, there're many abilities that the sandbox have than the current. i give him existence erasure because their past and future will ceased as they touch the snowflake he made
Winter already has haxes such as ACA 4 and power bestowal because it is stated in his profile that he has all the haxes of galactus, coming from outside a certain causality system does not make you independent from a higher causality system. What we call causality in Marvel Comics is not limited to 8th Cosmos Multi Eternity
because its had shown in the comic, yes but he is independent from lower causality system which is Time in the multiverse. lets we clear this, what eternity encompasses? time, space, being, concept and etc, when you naturally from the outside which is beyond eternity influence, you're also outside time influence that is in the multiverse.
I am the person who made the profile you mentioned and I disagree everything related to black winter in this title.
You think I dont know that? you make his profile look like 2020 abstract profile, he's missing ton of abilities, just because he has all abilities of galactus doesnt mean i cant put hax like power bestowal because there's evidence of it that can support it. you even give him 'superhuman physical characteriastic' which is absurd since it only given to someone like human or lower tier and he only appear as a giant black cloud and only attack thor and galactus with tentacle

so his name is just black winter? he had other named even from thor vol 1 #169

i dont add superhuman physical characterastic, there're many abilities that the sandbox have than the current. i give him existence erasure because their past and future will ceased as they touch the snowflake he made

because its had shown in the comic, yes but he is independent from lower causality system which is Time in the multiverse. lets we clear this, what eternity encompasses? time, space, being, concept and etc, when you naturally from the outside which is beyond eternity influence, you're also outside time influence that is in the multiverse.

You think I dont know that? you make his profile look like 2020 abstract profile, he's missing ton of abilities, just because he has all abilities of galactus doesnt mean i cant put hax like power bestowal because there's evidence of it that can support it. you even give him 'superhuman physical characteriastic' which is absurd since it only given to someone like human or lower tier and he only appear as a giant black cloud and only attack thor and galactus with tentacle
I have already added some of the main names, there is no need to add so much. As for the super human physical features, I did not add that, you can not blame me for this, and it does not make sense to add the haxes that the character already has just to show more haxes on his profile. I said it, I also said that Existence Erasure is a sub-version of the void manip, that is, it is something that the character already has. Ignoring what the other party says in any discussion or making actions that you do not understand will not contribute to that discussion, give up your childish tone.

Don't tell me about Eternity and Outside, I'm not a new member or a new reader.

You cannot re-add the haxes the character has in their profile.

Last edited:
Just get this over with
I have already added some of the main names, there is no need to add so much.
and you put it at classification? are you serious? its better to have more names than have one. like this one
As for the super human physical features, I did not add that, you can not blame me for this, and it does not make sense to add the haxes that the character already has just to show more haxes on his profile. I said it, I also said that Existence Erasure is a sub-version of the void manip, that is, it is something that the character already has.
Then check it again, if you notice it why wouldn't you remove it? because he had perfomed more abilities in the comic, just because he has all abilities of galactus doesn't mean he cant has his own ,i've explained why its existence erasure i'll not explain it again. stop being stubborn
Ignoring what the other party says in any discussion or making actions that you do not understand will not contribute to that discussion, give up your childish tone.
I know what I'm doing, you being arrogant here.
Don't tell me about Eternity and Outside, I'm not a new member or a new reader.
Then you would understand the nature of eternity and outside.
You cannot re-add the haxes the character has in their profile.
stated one of them.

Just get this over with

and you put it at classification? are you serious? its better to have more names than have one. like this one

Then check it again, if you notice it why wouldn't you remove it? because he had perfomed more abilities in the comic, just because he has all abilities of galactus doesn't mean he cant has his own ,i've explained why its existence erasure i'll not explain it again. stop being stubborn

I know what I'm doing, you being arrogant here.

Then you would understand the nature of eternity and outside.

stated one of them.
The name issue is a fixable situation, there is no need for a sanbox for this, if Galactus' abilities are the abilities you mentioned (which they are), in this case there is no need to add them. As for erasing the existence, yes you explained it, but you continue to ignore my explanations. I said that it is a version of the void manip, that is, it is something that Black Winter already has, I am not being arrogant, the abilities you offer are already available in Black Winter via Galactus, I also stated this, but you still continue to ignore my messages, I don't think this discussion will go anywhere because you keep repeating the same things and making counter arguments. You're ignoring it, which shows your desperation and that you don't have your own opinion about Marvel.

disagree black winter part

Last edited:
The name issue is a fixable situation,
To add more thing, his name is associated with his nature, Black Winter because he can make winter of black snow, Creeping Plague becuz he give population of taa a disease and is the source of that disease, Rot-Blizzard cuz he can make yggdrasil rot, just like galactus who is 'planet eater' cuz he's always consume planet so is Black Winter 'Cosmos-Eater' who consume on much greater scale. He has many names but Black Winter is always used
if Galactus' abilities are the abilities you mentioned (which they are), in this case there is no need to add them.
Galactus doesn't have disease manipulation, yes he has all of it but he can still get some with the evidence that can support it its not a big deal
As for erasing the existence, yes you explained it, but you continue to ignore my explanations. I said that it is a version of the void manip, that is, it is something that Black Winter already has,
Void manip and existence erasure is completely different abilities, even their description and the scan in the comic
disagree black winter part
You disagree with whole thing, this show that you dont know about much more about him and thing that related to him. Although you're the one that make the profile, all you presented above is pointless.

To add more thing, his name is associated with his nature, Black Winter because he can make winter of black snow, Creeping Plague becuz he give population of taa a disease and is the source of that disease, Rot-Blizzard cuz he can make yggdrasil rot, just like galactus who is 'planet eater' cuz he's always consume planet so is Black Winter 'Cosmos-Eater' who consume on much greater scale. He has many names but Black Winter is always used

Galactus doesn't have disease manipulation, yes he has all of it but he can still get some with the evidence that can support it its not a big deal

Void manip and existence erasure is completely different abilities, even their description and the scan in the comic

You disagree with whole thing, this show that you dont know about much more about him and thing that related to him. Although you're the one that make the profile, all you presented above is pointless.
Be assured that I know Black Winter better than you and I will not take into account the words of someone who does not know the relationship between void manip and existence erasure.

As the title, I'm gonna do some change on profile. which some of it is:

1. Minor change for the Black Winter.
I've fixed the spelling and grammar, added new abilities,
I think you should have listed out the new abilities you added.
That aside, I went through the profile and it is okay aside from....
change justification in ap section. I've change fate manipulation to death manipulation because in this scan used for justified fate manipulation is nothing to do with fate manip. Since the fate cycle breaking down was more of a byproduct of the construct holding it withering away.
Disagree, this is still disease manip and not death manip, death manip causes supernatural induced instant death. This caused sickness which in turn caused deaths.
2. Minor edit for Wiccan.
Added new abilities and etc. Wican is detined to become Demiurge in the future who is different than the one who created Elder Gods. So they shouldn't in same profile. (I wanna created a profile for Demiurge but since Ultima revision part 3 will touch on him).
Should have listed the new ones you added
The profile looks good
3. A whole remake for the House of Idea.
The old one is outdated and garbage, but I kinda suprised after ultima marvel thread passed no one handle it, I've added new abilities for the house and justfications.
Same as the ones above, also I diagree with the Nonduality though, transcending a plane of existence that contains dualities do not give non-duality
What's the abilities for this? In this scan, Vision say' Their fire, their light, is that of unfettered imagination and etc, That can withstand its glory' and then is cover with fire and use it to banished nyx with the fire.
Fire manipulation and Light manipulation
4. New profile.
I dont know if they can have one since they only appear in Ultimates 2. But if they can, you can help to find more ability and evidence for it.
Add justification for the BDE and Information manipulation. I disagree with the Non-duality, same as above

Same as the ones above, also I diagree with the Nonduality though, transcending a plane of existence that contains dualities do not give non-duality

Add justification for the BDE and Information manipulation. I disagree with the Non-duality, same as above
Under Ultima's profiles for Omniversal characters, we currently give all characters existentially transcendent of the Superflow Non-duality for transcending the In-Betweener.

Under Ultima's profiles for Omniversal characters, we currently give all characters existentially transcendent of the Superflow Non-duality for transcending the In-Betweener.
Still disagree with this and the thread is closed already

Disagree, this is still disease manip and not death manip, death manip causes supernatural induced instant death. This caused sickness which in turn caused deaths.
So its not death or fate manip? just disease manip. ok
Still disagree with this and the thread is closed already
You can discuss with him or make a thread about it, but for now we'll just follow his proposal

Please explain further.
Ultima revision made sure that anything beyond the Superflow has non-duality. The House exist outside Eternity and several layers of sefirots of whom, the resident there all have non-duality. So the House existing above all these and beyond the In-Betwenner, Chaos, and Order, it should by proxy have non-duality nature 2, type 3.

Same with the Ultimate Ultimates whom scale to Eternity, who has non-duality.

Okay, but the astral plane does not seem to have been clearly established to reach nearly that high in the current Marvel cosmology, and just because telepaths are able to access it, that does not automatically make them reach a similar scale of power.

Okay, but the astral plane does not seem to have been clearly established to reach nearly that high in the current Marvel cosmology, and just because telepaths are able to access it, that does not automatically make them reach a similar scale of power.
The context here is the House is the apex of the Assiyah hierarchy. It’s already beyond Eternity much less the Beyond, the White Hot Room, and the Land-That-Shouldn’t-Be/the Land-That-Can-Be.

Eternity has non-duality, Beyonders have non-duality, Phoenix has non-duality, and Never Queen has non-duality. Clearly, the house of Godhead is beyond these realms and the residents within it. It’s quite clear it should have it.

The Ultimate Ultimates are on the same scale as Eternity. Thus, they should logically scale to him.

I think you meant to post this reply about the astral plane to this thread.

We were discussing how as established by our new standards for Marvel's high abstract tiers, all gods existentially transcendent of the multiversal Superflow have non-duality. Pein seems to disagree with that decision by Ultima, though he seems to have conceded that he can't do anything about that since the Ultima thread has long since been concluded, so I think the ND issue here has been resolved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back