• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Some minor edits to PC Superman's page

Hey, I thought that the following minor edits should be made to Post Crisis Superman's page. Firstly for his tier, something along the lines of "higher with a sundip" should be added to his current tier. For durability I think he should be ranked at "At least star level+ (can survive the recoil of his infinite mass punch), likely Large star level".

We have already rated him as Large Star level based on his peak showing against Mageddon. Given that he was generally kept much lower, that is arguable enough as it is without speculating that he could reach Solar System level as well.

Antvasima said:
We have already rated him as Large Star level based on his peak showing against Mageddon. Given that he was generally kept much lower, that is arguable enough as it is without speculating that he could reach Solar System level as well.
I actually recently attempted a calc using an OBD method and got him at Solar System. I did it on this blog.

The method is OBD accepted, but I might have messed up somewhere. I think it might justify the Solar System ranking if you want to look at it.

You will probably have to try to get it accepted by the OBD or our calculation group. For the moment it seems considerably more appropriate to use the OBD accepted Mageddon feat.

Back