• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Some Powerscaling Ninja Turtles Revisions

So, I've been looking through the 2012 Ninja Turtles profiles, and I've noticed some big problems regarding to the verses' scaling.

1- Rahzar

So, lets start off with Rahzar. Rahzar has three keys and all of them don't go well with the verse's rating.

"Small Town level+ (Knocked out Michelangelo in a single punch)"

The problem with that is that Michelangelo is Mountain+ level via scaling to his brothers, so logically Rahzar should follow the same logic. "At least Small Town level+, likely Town level (Stronger than the Turtles in terms of raw strength and above most mutants)" Once again, the Turtles are all ranked as Mountain+ level, so I don't see how being stronger than The Turtles would make Rahzar weaker than The Turtles.

"At least Town level (Went through buildings like they were tissue paper, the turtles had to work together to take him down. Should be far above Casey Jones)"

Once again, Casey Jones is listed as Mountain+ level and so are the turtles. Furthermore, on Leo's profile, he is listed as Large Mountain Level via taking on Rahzar without much trouble. Wow, I didn't know that beating a town level character would make one Large Mountain Level.

So, Chris Bradford and Dogbound should be Mountain+ level via scaling to and being stronger than The Turtles, and Rahzar should be large mountain level via being far stronger than Casey Jones and to fit with the explination for Large Mountain level Leo.

2- Metalhead

Honestly, what even is his profile. According to the profile, Metalhead is capable of fighting off Donatello and it's weapons are capable of killing any of the turtles, yet despite that he's only rated as wall level via defeating the Krang, so Metalhead should be logically rated as Mountain+ level via scaling to the Turtles.

3- Tiger Claw

Once again, the rating for Tiger Claw doesn't make much sense given that in the profile Tiger Claw is mentioned to be far beyond Casey Jones and people who can stalemate Leonardo. So, wouldn't it make sense for Tiger Claw to be Mountain+ as well?

4- Alopex

Same as Tiger Claw via the profile stating that they're comparable

5- Rocksteady

Just like Metalhead, I don't really get this profile. The Turtles are listed as mountain+ even in seasons 1 and 2, so I don't see how being far stronger than The Turtles would only be small building level.

6- Jei

Once again, scales to the turtles yet is somehow far weaker than them.

So, from what I can tell, the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2012 profiles have a ton of powerscaling issues, with many of the characters that are listed to be FAR stronger than the Turtles are somehow magically weaker than them.

Back