• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Some Royal Knight Additions

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
Haven't made a Digimon Thread in awhile. Wasn't planning to either. However, I found two things that have bugged me that we never added.

Durability Negation/Dimension Slicing
The Royal Knights has shown multiple times that that can cut through dimensions. As such all Royal Knights should have Durability Negation via Dimension Slicing on their files. For evidence.

Craniamon Dimension Slice 01
Craniamon doing so

Craniamon Dimension Slice 02
Jesmon Cut
Jesmon Doing so

Omegamon Cut
Omegamon doing so

Wild Alphamon Appears
Alphamon... technically doing so...

The Ability to kill Abstracts
Not this is a little more tricky. However we know the Royal Knights have fought to SGDL countless times now. However, one thing we never added was the ability to kill abstracts. They have threatened the SGDL countless times and we have even seen Knights like UlforceVeedramon kill them. As such the Royal Knights should have the power to kill abstracts.

First one looks fine.

As for the second one, do the SGDL stay dead for good, or they only stay dead until the thing that they embody brings them back?

I dunno. Seeing as they are gone for a long while when they have shown that they can come back minutes after death, I believe they permanently stay dead. I don't think Daemon ever came back after UlforceVeedramon killed him.

Well, for the first, they dont seem to use that ability to fight in character, ovo

Second part: I dont think so, unless Im missing something, no True SGDL has been slain for good right? I dunno how you word it, ability to incapacitate abstracts? lol How about Immortality and regen negation?

Dude. They don't do a lot of things in character. ovo

UlforceVeedramon killed that world's Daemon for good iirc. Remember that even the Avatars have the abstract properties.

Immortality negation seems cool in my book, see, the Avatars cant come back from their true self.

Just letting you know Susanoomon and by extention Tactimon have this ability for this reason.

I mean, Regen negation is a broad term, and unless they have shown that ability against anything beyond fighting the SGDL, I suggest Immortality negation as an alternative that also fits this.

I think we are talking about different things. I said I wasn't sold on Regen Negation. I am just saying they can kill abstracts. Only Demon Lords with Regen are Lilithmon and Lucemon.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
I think we are talking about different things. I said I wasn't sold on Regen Negation. I am just saying they can kill abstracts. Only Demon Lord with Regen are Lilithmon and Lucemon.
Killing abstracts = negating their type 8 immortality ovo. Im just wording your suggestion ovo

Oh yeah! Spoilers. Craniamon cuts through dimensions. OvO

Literally ruined the game for me. Our friendship is over.

Anywho. These seem fine to me.

Btw, this scales to everyone (second part) and the ones whi have shown it (first part) right?

These are both general Royal Knight things. This goes in line with them being able to break through dimensional barriers and such. Unless your name is Zeromaru apparently...

PaChi2 said:
The first part too? That seems the "we do not scale hax" scenario to me.
It's more of the it would be odd for just these guys to be able to do stuff like this, yet Dynasmon, Examon, UlforceVeedramon, Magnamon, Gallantmon, etc can't. Usually simple stuff like this are abilities shared among knights as they all are built to handle the same issues. Also read my edited comment. This is one of those basic RK skills that they put no effort into.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
These are both general Royal Knight things. This goes in line with them being able to break through dimensional barriers and such. Unless your name is Zeromaru apparently...

This reminded me of the fight between Aero V-Dramon and Deathmon where the energy of combat has made several dimensional portals open.

And of course, there's also the dimensional sneeze.

Tell that to him in CS. ovo

Dude is still stuck in that Dimension thingamajig. Despite showing that he has a dimensional sneeze. ovo

Well ... We did not know what happened to him, we just know he got lost when he went through the dimensional portal ... I had hoped he would appear in HM to make reference to Arkadimon vs. Ulforce V-Dramon in the same way which was in XW, but unfortunately this did not happen ...

We'll never know ... I guess OvO (I just had an idea, he could have gone to Iliad and then make a connection with the next Story that could happen in Iliad to work OT, would be a good idea. Maybe Habu thought of that.)

He did say he wanted a Digimon Story based on the OT. So that may be it. I mean they are already working on the next Digimon Story game.

It's more of the it would be odd for just these guys to be able to do stuff like this, yet Dynasmon, Examon, UlforceVeedramon, Magnamon, Gallantmon, etc can't. Usually simple stuff like this are abilities shared among knights as they all are built to handle the same issues. Also read my edited comment. This is one of those basic RK skills that they put no effort into.

And its absolutely odd for Jire and the GoDs and Angels and Zeno to not have resistance to existance erasure... But... well.

That more of a different situation. Unlike those guys, RK's have to cross dimensions daily and fight beings across dimensions daily. This is basically their job. Is it Jiren's job to tank Hakai's daily? ovo

He's supposed to be someone a GoD cannot beat, you'd expect that they cannot Hakai him and call it a day ovo

Also... Zeno. Zeno.

But this is offtopic, I may make a CRT later for that.

Anyway. What the rest says I agree with.

Spoiler but...

Alphamon claims that Craniummon was capable of doing so because of the power of Claiohm Solais.

This implies that, unless you're Alphamon, only the Royal Knights with powerful weapons (such as the Claiohm Solais, and apparently the Grey Sword and Jesmon's swords) are the ones who can open dimensional rifts. This explains why the other RKs cannot do that kind of stuff.

Alphamon can do it without special weapons because of his "magic" (as explained in his official profile).

Welp there goes that. They promptly debunked that.

So only those with weapons get it. Meaning Examon and Gallantmon are good. Their weapons are powerful because they actually have names. ovo

And that's why I do not like to scale Hax (and that's why no RK shares Hax on LP). I agree with Zeromaru in giving only those who demonstrated this kind of power these skills, in this case the RK who demonstrated that they could cut dimensional barriers.

Executor N0 said:
Well ... We did not know what happened to him, we just know he got lost when he went through the dimensional portal ... I had hoped he would appear in HM to make reference to Arkadimon vs. Ulforce V-Dramon in the same way which was in XW, but unfortunately this did not happen ...
In fact, that mission with Alphamon and Craniummon is to try to rescue him. But they fail in the end.

And, that Ulforce V-dramon is not Zeromaru (as is not V.V., either). Is the Ulforce V-dramon of the CySlu-verse.

So basically only Craniamon, Jesmon, Omegamon and....I guess Alphamon (That's not a dimensional slice) get the first part.

Is everyone fine with part two however?

Dragonmasterxyz said:
So basically only Craniamon, Jesmon, Omegamon and....I guess Alphamon (That's not a dimensional slice) get the first part.

Is everyone fine with part two however?
And ImperialOmegadramon ovo

Back