• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Something funny about Naruto's profile

Status
Not open for further replies.
There need to be a change in naruto's durability:

This is KCM Naruto: At least Mountain level+ (Tanked Obito and Madara's Katon, and was undamaged by Nagato's Shinra Tensei. Took the full brunt of a portion of the Juubi's Tenpenchii alone)

This is Bijuu Mode Naruto: Country level (Tanked an attack from the Juubi, despite running low on chakra)

Naruto tanked the Juubi's attack in KCM and not in BM (The chapter is here)

So IMO, KCM should be country level, and BM at least country level:

KCM Naruto: Country level (Tanked Obito and Madara's Katon, and was undamaged by Nagato's Shinra Tensei. Took the full brunt of a portion of the Juubi's Tenpenchii alone)

Bijuu Mode Naruto: At least Country level (Stronger than his KCM self)

Thoughts?

We will be doing Naruto revision again next month since i already did the KCM and Tenpenchii and he will be upgraded to High 6-C though BM was calced at At Least Low 6-B+ cause of his TBB vs 5 TBB though i will admit it was casual and though it needs to be higher.

Given that Kepekley23 has been banned by Fandom and Burning Full Fingers has told me that he will not have much time anymore due to schoolwork, and they were the staff members who knew Naruto well, it is currently hard for us to perform any revisions. My apologies.

May I ask could we do the revisions w/out then next month? there r knowledgeable members that I know who could be the leaders for it and we trust them w/ it as well. We already know who would scale just there r a few that needs a looking into and again I know the perfect people who could take the lead :)

Sorry, but I don't feel comfortable leaving Naruto revisions entirely to regular members without oversight. However, the verse has already been revised and improved an awful lot lately thanks to Kepekley and BFF, so I think that it should mostly be alright already.

tbf regular members are the reason Naruto verse were upgraded to 5B if were being honest. BMW was the one who made the calc and got it accpeted

@Blacke didnt know verses had leaders bro lol

@Ant

We could at least give it a try. We all know who needs to upgrade, its just only a tiny amount of characters that need discussion. We also have regular members who have shown to actually act like they r knowledgeable members themselves (us regular members were able to find calcs that that have gotten accepted) if u can just give us a chance i can list the people who should take over the revision (not including me lol)

No, sorry. This is a very bad time. We have lost a lot of important staff members lately. It will likely take at least a year until the wiki works properly again.

Thank you for the concern. All I can do is try my best to keep things running though.

Anyway, I will close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back