• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@DDM Still, putting this off still isn't a good way to handle it. I'm not saying that to go against what you said, only to state that we really do need to continue this.

Thing is, we first need to determine if Illumina is actually 2-B or not since that has been brought into question

That was my point, we need to take care of Illumina first before discussing anyone becoming 2-B.

Somebody should probably ask Dark649 and Sera EX if they can comment here.

Actually, just to make sure, and kind of to restart discussion.

Didn't 06 retcon itself? I don't know about scaling the super hedgehogs to a feat that canonically never happened. Solaris would be a pass obviously, but idk about Silver, Shadow, and anyone else powered by the Chaos Emeralds.

Technically it was retconned but.

Clearly Sonic, and Elise remember its events to some extent, and Generations treats the events of '06 as canon.

Also it being non-canon doesn't really mean the events showcased in there can never be replicated.

Just wanna slide on in and say I saw all the arguments from the previous thread and this one and I ultimately agree with 2-B Solaris and scaling to the hogs and would like to see where this goes.Still I'm unsure about Immeasurable but I think we moved past that.Anyway just following

Has somebody asked Dark649 to comment here yet?

Okay. Is my help needed here, or can I unsubscribe to this thread?

Although I'm in no place of authority to say so I do believe the thread should be concluded immediately as it's just creating problems and hostility and the arguments presented have been debunked by Shadow already and while Ever's input is important he just stated there was no proof of Maginary World being 2-B which is false.Shadow honestly makes the best case here and a lot more people support his claims than are against.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back