• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sonic Fights a Different Metallic Villain (Terminator Stickman vs Sonic) [GRACE]

Rules
  • Virtual Tournament Arc Terminator and Base Sonic are used
  • Speed is equalized
  • Location is Stardust Speedway
  • Starting distance is 10 meters
  • Da Music
Voting
"I'm gonna crease your J's, Delta.":
Scales 25x above this; 63.75 Megatons of TNT​
"It's Hedgehog, Sonic the Hedgehog.":
Scales to this; 50 Megatons of TNT​
INCONCLUSIVE:
by the way, these are totally real quotes that both characters said
Soyjack Javen: "NOOOO YOU CANT USE THE SAME MUSIC FOR TERMINATOR TWO TIMES!1!1"

Chad Leo:
"HAHAHA WHAT I'M MADE OF GO BRRRR"

Sonic starts with dashing towards Term and spins circles around him hitting from all sides.

Terminator's instantaneous scan telling him Sonic has no resistance to heat will have him use his usual starting move, Homing Lasers. Terminator also now having knowledge of Sonic's stat amps would force him to activate Rocket Mode in order for Sonic to not be able to literally run circles around him.

Terminator's instantaneous scan telling him Sonic has no resistance to heat will have him use his usual starting move, Homing Lasers. Terminator also now having knowledge of Sonic's stat amps would force him to activate Rocket Mode in order for Sonic to not be able to literally run circles around him.
Like I said in Sonic vs gf from fnf
Ss x Sth happens after frontiers (except end is gone but yeye) he has experience dodging lasers Sonic would use Rings in order to protect himself which go to high 7-A
Adaptation also gives Terminator a steady increase in speed as the battle progresses.
I gyatt no counter

Like I said in Sonic vs gf from fnf
Ss x Sth happens after frontiers (except end is gone but yeye) he has experience dodging lasers Sonic would use Rings in order to protect himself which go to high 7-A
These lasers home in on SONCIC, meaning he shouldn't be able to dodge, and rings are optional equipment, which by default, aren't allowed. Terminator also doesn't need to continuously fire the laser, it'll stay for about 5 seconds like that one Splatoon ultimate, dealing some nice damage on SONCIC. This also allows Terminator to get up close with Rocket Mode and use Rocket Blast.
Rocket Blast: Terminator Stickman delivers two swift kicks to his opponent before finishing with a large explosion.

These lasers home in on SONCIC, meaning he shouldn't be able to dodge, and rings are optional equipment, which by default, aren't allowed. Terminator also doesn't need to continuously fire the laser, it'll stay for about 5 seconds like that one Splatoon ultimate, dealing some nice damage on SONCIC. This also allows Terminator to get up close with Rocket Mode and use Rocket Blast.
CRUD anyways sonic will promptly scream after getting hurt sonic would quickly charge up static and prepare an electric attack on to terms if he gets the moment on time

CRUD anyways sonic will promptly scream after getting hurt sonic would quickly charge up static and prepare an electric attack on to terms
Terminator absorbs electricity. He'd allow himself to get hit by it knowing that it would make him stronger, and give SONCIC radiation poisoning with Nuclear Blast.

Terminator absorbs electricity. He'd allow himself to get hit by it knowing that it would make him stronger, and give SONCIC radiation poisoning with Nuclear Blast.
If that happens Perception manip hits in and he pulls an paramount sonic seeing how Metal absorbs electric he'll stop doing that then he'll lead in with sonic boom (from frontier)

"Dude, we can hear you!"

Perception Manip could get in a free hit, but Terminator tanks with the electricity buff and goes for another Nuclear Blast.
Sonic's Perception goes for 2 minutes so I think he'll attempt to keep hitting and term's radiation will go slowly allowing sonic to dash away in time

Back