• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Terminator Stickman Fights a Different Heroic Cyborg (Terminator Stickman vs Raiden) [GRACE]

LeoEpicGamer8910

They/Them
Rules
  • Custom Cyborg Body Raiden and Virtual Tournament Arc Terminator Stickman are used
  • Speed is equalized
  • Location is the badlands from the Jetstream Sam fight
  • Starting distance is 10 meters
  • Da Music
Voting
Hero Hater:
Scales 25x above this; 63.95 Megatons of TNT​
Politician Hater: 4
Scales to this; 65.87 Megatons of TNT​
INCONCLUSIVE:

Last edited:
I think Raiden will most likely take this via the HF blade which has quantum manip and vibration manip + this

Information analysis should prove a big help the other way though

Last edited:
Sorta new to the games but that's not the point.
I just figured you’d be aware enough to make a thread with Raiden, but that’s okay if you aren’t, I was just under the assumption that you were knowledgeable

Raiden stomps metal gear mechs which posses good ranged options too (maybe not as versatile, but far from a stranger to ranged combatants) as well as metal gear EXCELSUS. He may be able to win on skill alone too as he does beat Monsoon, who’s body splits through instinctive action when attacked, so he’s at least skilled enough to do that, plus contesting and beating Jetsream Sam who has his own speed amp with Blade Mode, and he’s smarter in general with gifted intellect and has tons of experience fighting robotic enemies

I just figured you’d be aware enough to make a thread with Raiden, but that’s okay if you aren’t, I was just under the assumption that you were knowledgeable
Nope. If I watch one episode of an anime, I make a thread with the last key of the twist villain. That's how I am

Raiden stomps metal gear mechs which posses good ranged options too (maybe not as versatile, but far from a stranger to ranged combatants) as well as metal gear EXCELSUS. He may be able to win on skill alone too as he does beat Monsoon, who’s body splits through instinctive action when attacked, so he’s at least skilled enough to do that, plus contesting and beating Jetsream Sam who has his own speed amp with Blade Mode, and he’s smarter in general with gifted intellect and has tons of experience fighting robotic enemies
Ok, has he dealt with large radiation and sound attacks? Or speedy opponents who can generate large explosions (specifically those two together, not individually)?

Ok, has he dealt with large radiation and sound attacks? Or speedy opponents who can generate large explosions (specifically those two together, not individually)?
Speed/Explosions definitely, radiation I don’t specifically remember anything for, but I have no doubt he could power through something like that, plus being a cyborg on its own makes him not nearly as susceptible although he doesn’t have the resistance listed. It’s likely the same with the sound attacks depending on how extreme the effects of that are, but again, I’m sure he can power through it, especially since he has pain inhibitors, and even without them he is a pain taking champion

It’s likely the same with the sound attacks depending on how extreme the effects of that are, but again, I’m sure he can power through it, especially since he has pain inhibitors, and even without them he is a pain taking champion
Even if he can take the pain, the actual effects could still take their toll. These sound waves could shatter skyscrapers.

Back