• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sonic Interactive Guide Booklet feat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm here to make a Comment on that Feat because Sega themselves During an event hosted and Sponsored by then said Sonic earned the award because of his ability to run faster than sound not light.

Not only that but the page in the guiness record Gives Calculations stating that he runs at 3846 mph as well.

I will provide links if necessary.

RedXMatrix123 said:
I have more "rebuttals" if necessary
www.sonicretro.org/2010/02/the-sonic-spinball-sonic-room-asr-sega-trip-2010/

This is an event sponsor and funded by sega theme lves and if you scroll down you can find a picture with a board that says Sonic facts, and on one of those facts Sega themselves state that Sonic was given the award only because of his ability to run faster than sound not light.

Also in the actual page in the record book They give direct calculations on how fast Sonic is going and the calculations are 3846 MPH.

www.sonicretro.org/2010/02/the-sonic-spinball-sonic-room-asr-sega-trip-2010/

This is an event sponsor and funded by sega theme lves and if you scroll down you can find a picture with a board that says Sonic facts, and on one of those facts Sega themselves state that Sonic was given the award only because of his ability to run faster than sound not light.

Also in the actual page in the record book They give direct calculations on how fast Sonic is going and the calculations are 3846 MPH.

To be fair, that still doesn't refute that regardless, the book clearly stated that it he can run faster than the speed of light.

And I can't find the page.

Now, I will provide my evidence

RedXMatrix123 said:
http://m.imgur.com/MVGMyzlWhile I look for my own proof, this should keep you a bit busy.
Well I actually know the guy who sent him that message.

Funny thing is one of those pictures is actually wrong.

It was about Sonic being an actual competition for the flash.

But then it turned out some guy named gassy fartman was trolling him with that post.

And saying Good Doesn't mean correct.

There's a difference.

Example Good work on today's math quiz Jacob but you failed.

And is that really lizuka?

And I'm not trying to say Sonic isn't flt.

There's to many feats to discuss about.

I'm Saying having The annual Sonic interactive booklet up there as a feat is wrong because sega themselves contradict that statement.

RedXMatrix123 said:
http://m.imgur.com/MVGMyzlWhile I look for my own proof, this should keep you a bit busy.
Also it does refute it because sega themselves openly admitted that Sonic got the reward because of his ability to run faster than sound.

Also the Page in which Sonic was placed in for the reward only places him at 3846 mph to 4850 mph.

The record never says that Sonic surpass light speed.

It only says that he got the reward for moving faster than the speed of sound. It didn't say he CAN'T move FTL. Look up Sonic's feats. He has plenty of FTL feats.

The reason he's FTL isn't because Guiness says so (because we have video game characters like Asura and Amaterasu, who are Massively FTL+) but because the book SPECIFICALLY says Sonic can move FTL. Various in game dialogue and handbooks confirm this.

So yeah, Sonic stays FTL. :p

Seriously read it again:

http://i.imgur.com/WdhrOjL.png?_ga=1.266057608.667549520.1437368873

"Sonic runs faster than light and according to the Guiness Book of Records, he is officially the fastest video game character of all time!"

Note the AND, it's there to add something else, NOT to give a reason why.

These two statements:

1. Sonic runs faster than light

2. He is officially the fastest video game character of all time

Are two statements not related to one another. If it said BECAUSE Guiness blah blah blah, you would have a point. But it doesn't.

Seriously, this is basic English? Why do people think these two statements are one and the same is beyond me, other than being downplayers :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back