• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lonkitt

He/Him
VS Battles
Retired
I would start listing feats and stuff but

A) I'm too tired to atm

B) There's a lot of good speed feats

Also, we'll likely be calling him Paramount Sonic for his profile. Anyways, I saw the movie, so I believed this thread needed to happen

Hellbeast1 said:
So
Big Boi EMP

Outlier or no?
Not an outlier. Basically, Sonic gets that electricity stuff when...he's I guess "empowered" by strong feelings in emotions (Ex. When he felt too lonely (he then ran several laps, which made the EMP), when he got angry at Tom, and finally when Tom said he was his friend while Sonic physically hurt)

On his own though, Sonic is fairly weak in this movie. He's at his strongest when he's amped by electricty manip

Also, I can't wait for Paramount Robotnik to get a page. He's a pretty fun character and he's got some good tech. He's also really damn smart

Sonic's physical stats (No Amp) would be like 10-C from what I remember (Could not hurt a human with his blows, although he was able to push Tom and Maddie off the edge of a building at once). My only defence for him not being able to hurt the human was the fact that the guy could contend with Tom, who's like, at least athlete, likely street level given how we see him contend well in fist fights along with being able to dent Robotnik's Badniks. Though at the same time, sonic had trouble trying to break a bottle over the guy's head.

Sonic survives an explosio , but it does knock him out for awhile. Although when he does wake up, it's without the need of medical attention. Likely Wall at best

Sonic with the amp should at least be Wall level for knocking over one of Robotnik's tanks. Should be much higher given the power outage. Plus, one of his quils is enough to give off unlimited power

EDIT: How did I forget? Sonic carries rings that give him Portal Creation. He just has to throw them, think of a place, and it'll open a portal to said place. IIRC, Longclaw claimed the ring she used to send sonic to Earth reached at like, a universal range. Even if that's wrong, it's still got great range since the rings can take Sonic to planets outside of our Solar System.

I also want to point out that Sonic not damaging a human was probably a gag scene. Later on in that scene, he starts causing a mass destruction and is shown to actually harm others.

Some things:

• In the final battle, Sonic showed to be able to generate an electrical blast (0:33), so "Several meters with electrical blasts" could go on his Range section
  • Earth was stated to be on "the far side of the universe", so shouldn't Rings have Universal range?
  • The "9 million steps" line was cut from the film

Actually his range is planetary with his electrical blasts as they reached the satellite. And do we do range via portal creation?

Yeah, it's around the 5 to 6 outta 10 range imo. (I'd give it a 6 personally)

@DatOneWeeb Also I feel dumb now for not considering the fact that Sonic not harming that harm was likely a gag scene

Who would have though this movie would actually not suck. i had no reason to believe it was gonna be enjoyable from the trailers, yet i was proven wrong.

I personally loved the movie. I popped off when I saw the post-credits scene.

@Lonkitt Yeah, since later on we see Sonic broke his neck and casually knock down a large group of people.

Lol yeah a bunch of people in my theatre popped off when they saw Tails. A heard a few people do the same when the Sanic cameo popped up

The px was uneven, so I matched them and they actually go together perfectly. Not even a text shift, so it seems we found the golden renders

Yeah, he's a solid 9-C. Should he profile be made, the optional equipment listed sounds reasonable

He also dented two of Robotnik's robots and knocked out Robotnik with one punch in their first fight

Also, I think it's safe to just put Robotnik at just Extraordinary Genius rather than At least Genius, possibly Extraordinary Genius. Does anyone else agree?

So, I remember this calculatio for Sonic's speed based off the rocket scene. It never got any attention, and might be incorrect since it was made at the time when we only had trailers, but it's still noteworthy

Back