• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Black Hole is definetly legit tbh, and it's a lot higher than 5-B, but we never actually see the black hole iirc.

Oblivion Lightning said:
I agree with this absolutely but since the 5-B stuff is being handled now I would just like to point out the in process return of 4-A Super Sonic which has been going on for quite some time and needs to reach a consensus.These two upgrades coincide with each other btw.

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/2782300#374
Yeah I agree as well,although I hope the return of the 4-A Super Sonic stuff goes as smoothly as this

Yeah, that'll probably be the deciding factor. I already know DarkDragonMedeus and maybe Mattew don't agree with this so for now it's mostly just waiting until the former shows up.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
Yo Andy since you're here, what do you think?
You see, I'm not actually here it's only my hologram

I don't usually evaluate popular verses I'm not knowledgeable in, sorry.

Anyway, being entirely serious, while Sonic being equal to one of the macguffins of the franchise is a bit weird (why are Chaos Emeralds, even individually, so important if everyone and their mother is as powerful as at least one), it's not the first time I've seen it.

To be fair, none of this is derailment if we're just waiting around for arguments. If/when they happen, then it's time to get serious.

The real cal howard said:
(why are the McGuffins, even individually, so important if everyone and their mother is as powerful as at least one)
This is a question i ask about many fictional stories.

ShakeResounding said:
If/when they happen, then it's time to get serious.
Hope you have sunglasses prepared for then. Haha!

Tumbleweed rolls over in silence

I'm actually fine with a planetary base, and took issue with some of the High 6-A feats before (things don't scale to the full value of their batteries for the biosphere thing, ifrit has indeterminate timeframe) so 5-B actually looks more consistent than that does. It also lets modern Sonic beating perfect chaos in generations less weird, if we say he just never got hit and also that PC has a weak brain.

Alright, I'll bite. I'll post a rebuttal even though I agree with the upgrade

While saying this makes me hypocritical...

Why would Sonic be equal to something that's supposed to be superior to him and he reveres? Sonic<Chaos Emerald<<<Chaos 6<Sonic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back