• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BlastX

He/Him
It's been so long since that match up, so let's re-do it.

Battle takes place in Chaos Angel.

Both have one Chaos Emerald.

Generations versions

Both are bloodlust.

Blue Blur:0

Black Blur:0

They have a laugh and go bully Eggman and Infinite:1

This is Post Forces Sonic who is bloodlusted, stronger than Shadow (by a lot), and already fought and defeated Shadow a lot before.

Not as simple as that.

Sonic already fought Shadow and his Chaos Control before, so it's not like that technique is new to him. IIRC, Sonic and Shadow are comparable in their AP, but Sonic also has the wisps that would help Sonic to get the edge over shadow

Voting for the blue blur

ElixirBlue said:
Shadow doesn't have the wisp?
I think only Sonic, Tails and Knuckles have them. Don't remember Shadow having them or using them in character.

Not to mention that bloodlusted Sonic would use the wisps LONG before Shadow would think to use them even if he had them

Yeah, I would say it's not standard for Shadow to use Wisps tbh, in terms of equipment I need to renember if he was in Runners special missions

Did the OP mentioned my vote? Since if not, I'm voting Sonic due to him being way more likely to use his wisps first

EDIT: Just realized Sonic is bloodlusted. So yeah, he wins even more easily

Sonic due to not only using Wisps first, but he's already beaten Shadow several times in canon even when both were going for the kill. Not only that, but it also helps he's no-holds barred here and additionally knows Shadow will use Chaos Control to stop time if he doesn't draw it first.

My vote goes to Sonic here.

I doubt it was the intention, but this honestly feels like a spite match. I mean, if you're putting Shadow against Sonic at a point where the latter is supposed to be stronger, has the wisps, more combat experience and is bloodlusted while Shadow isn't on top of all that, it just feels completely unfair and makes it feel as if this thread was specifically made to add a win for Sonic and a loss for Shadow. I'm not voting and suggest this thread should be closed.

In the previous match Sonic was bloodlusted and it was still barely an incon, I wanted to see if it changed

If so, then instead of Post Forces Sonic VS Shadow, we can make a match of Post Generations Sonic VS Shadow (a.k.a. 5-A versions) and remove Sonic's bloodlust, that way, it's a lot more fair to Shadow

Shadow spams Time Stops and Teleportations to both attack Sonic and avoid his hits, but Sonic still wins with much higher AP, wisps and that he's bloodlusted too

Given that pretty much all votes here so far came from rules that heavilly favored Sonic while the original didn't really favor either over the other, i feel that wouldn't be fair either.

The only rule that favors Sonic here is bloodlust

And besides the old match is super outdated, this was back when both of them where High 6-A

Back