• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I'm not sure how to vote here yet, in part because I'm tired, but I do wanna say that at SOME point, Sora, & maybe Bobobo & maybe the audience, too, will be VERY confused.

Okay. Can Sora get past Bobobo's Immortality types 1, 3, 7 & 8?

Also, Plot Manipulation, Time Travel, Resurrection, Mid-High Regenerationn... Soul Manipulation (Can attack and destroy souls as well as destroy beings in the afterlife) means Sora's Resurrection may be a lot less useful here.

Power Nullification might be useful, depending on how it works. Cloning, Teleportation, Information Analysis, Invisibility, Probability Manipulation.

Also, if Sora can induce Paralysis or Sealing, Bobobo resists them (Though sealing is just for Bobobo's team pulling Kill Seals off.).

Sora getting a Dream Eater's help may be hindered by his resistance to Drean Manipulation. Also, Instinctive Precognition.

Even with Warp spells, CAN Sora Incapacitate or get rid of Bobobo thoroughly enough that he can't Regen or Resurrect?

That said, if Sora can seal or BFR Bobobo in another world -Can he?- this key of Bobobo lacks Portal Creation, as well as Dimensional Travel.

Funnily enough, the most damning part might be Bobobo's Technology Manipulation.

In canon, Sora regularly gets confused by & fails to make sense of most any technology, computers especially. Bobobo's Intelligence section says he lacks common sense, but also that he's often learned to exploit his opponents' weaknesses in combat, & cIf Bobobo learns this, especially with his Telepathy, Psychometry, or Information Analysis or just combat, he could exploit it.

In canon, Bobobo's usual strategy is to just do bizarre things & confuse opponents, IIRC.

Bobobo doesn't fight seriously, but I feel like, this could just end with Sora failing to keep Bobobo down, & Bobobo building & "explaining" machines just to confuse Sora until he succumbs to a headache/aneurysm/boredom/confusion & falls unconscious from that &/or exhaustion.

If Sora has an actual way to beat Bobobo, I wanna know.

Back