• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I don't know if Sora has anything to put Sol down due to his Acausality, but he otherwise badly outhaxes him.

Right about the same as Rep. Looking at Sol's page, his only saving grace is the acausality part since Sora has not ever encountered that let alone dealt with it in his verse. The regen might also help too in the long run. Don't think Sora ever fought someone with that so far.

But he does win due to more hax variety for me. That or inconclusive due to Sol's regen and acausility powers.

Well actually I vote Sol here if not inconclusive.

The fact that Sol is Acausual here and has pretty decent regen gives him a slight edge. Now I know Sora outhaxes Sol, but problem here is Sora would run out of Magic before Sol would get his opening. Also is Sol allowed to summon minions here? If so that will help. Also Sol has fought opponents with Time Stop before since he has had multiple conflicts with Asuka. So that may help as well. Finally, Sol has over 200 years worth of experience here and is likely a more skilled fighter. He has also fought people with multiple types of magic such as BFR, Soul Erasure, etc.

However this will take awhile, however Sol should be able to pull out a win in the long run.

However on the other spectrum Sora has a lot of stamina and so he could be at this for awhile. However, once his magic runs out he is wide open for Sol to attack.

Also speed equalized is necessary here seeing as GG characters are in the trillions of times FTL.

I can't quite remember how he escaped the backyard. We know he could survive the soul destroying Backyard. I also don't remember how he was able to keep going back there either. I gotta read up on that to make sure.

Well he only entered and left Backyard via Izuka or Asuka so. Only counter I can find is not letting himself get transported. However apparently he can attack souls...For some reason....So BFR is an option if Cal allows that. So while he can't beat Sol in upfront combat he may win by just BFRing him somewhere. That seems like his only option here.

Back