• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jason_Courne

He/Him
The kids in South Park should have their lifting strength upgraded for the following reasons:
Baby calfs will weigh between 65 to 90 pounds which is a total weight of 59 kg to 82 kg
Doing a quick google search, a table of that variety weighs 80 to 250 pounds, and a 10 year old should weigh 81 pounds on average
Combining the total weight and it would be 728 pounds or 330 kilograms of weight.
However Cartman only lifted it partially, so it would be more in the Athletic Human level range of LS

Which is within the range of Athletic Human level LS according to my calculation (Note: Currently unapproved)
There is no calculation for this but it should also be Athletic Human level lifting strength considerng that's 15 yards per second (13.7 meters per second)

PC Principal can snap necks (worth 572 kilograms)

Summary: Changes the following scaling to Athletic Human level
PC Principal gets justifications for his Class 1, and Randy just upscales the kids in LS into normally Athletic Human level

Last edited:
Doing a quick google search, a table of that variety weighs 80 to 250 pounds, and a 10 year old should weigh 81 pounds on average
Combining the total weight and it would be 728 pounds or 330 kilograms of weight which is Peak Human LS
My apologies if I did this wrong, but wouldn't the total weight be higher?

Since there were 8 classmates...

81 x 8 = 648 lbs (~293.93 kg)

648 + 250 = 898 lbs (~407.33 kg)

Even using the median for the lunch table (165 lbs) gives us a total of 813 lbs (368.77 kg).

My apologies if I did this wrong, but wouldn't the total weight be higher?

Since there were 8 classmates...

81 x 8 = 648 lbs (~293.93 kg)

648 + 250 = 898 lbs (~407.33 kg)

Even using the median for the lunch table (165 lbs) gives us a total of 813 lbs (368.77 kg).
we should also have a determine answer of the 8 boys weight, it could be more higher

Shaking a table isn't really a lifting strength feat. Even thr parts that were lifted off the ground wouldn't require lifting the entire table's weight.

But more importantly using one scene from a show like South Park to justify a universal and consistent upgrade just doesn't make any sense imo.

Shaking a table isn't really a lifting strength feat. Even thr parts that were lifted off the ground wouldn't require lifting the entire table's weight.
I know this is pedantic but Cartman is shaking the table vertically, which would most directly be lifting strength compared to if he shook the table horizontally
He'd be lifting a majority of the weight in order to shake it so violently and actually cause the boys to lift up slightly
But more importantly using one scene from a show like South Park to justify a universal and consistent upgrade just doesn't make any sense imo.
I mean... we don't have ANY justifications for their lifting strength, better one than none

He'd be lifting a majority of the weight in order to shake it so violently and actually cause the boys to lift up slightly
He only needs to lift whatever portion is in the air. Violently shaking something is why a person or two people can violently shake a car without needing to lift it.

I get a varies rating with it maxing out for this feat, but all in all I would say it's inconsistent to treat them as operating on that level consistently. Cartman for example has struggled before with just lifting his own body weight.

He only needs to lift whatever portion is in the air. Violently shaking something is why a person or two people can violently shake a car without needing to lift it.

I get a varies rating with it maxing out for this feat, but all in all I would say it's inconsistent to treat them as operating on that level consistently. Cartman for example has struggled before with just lifting his own body weight.
Hmm alright, how about replacing Peak Human level with Athletic Human level as that tiering has more support (Timmy throwing javelins 30 yards, normal Jimmy lifting heavy weights with difficulty [Both in "Up the Down Steroid"], and Cartman partially lifting a table)

Ok so currently, the children will get an upgrade to "At most Athletic Human level" due to their various feats on this level
While Randy Marsh upscales the kids and Shelly into Peak Human level, and PC Principal gets added justifications for his Class 1 lifting strength

Bump (since the kids LS has been agreed upon, just need conversation on Randy and PC Principals changes)

I think PC Principal is fine, but for Randy does he have a clear scaling chain to Shelly? Her, especially in the earlier seasons was known for freak bouts of strength.

All of the changes have been applied, so this thread can be closed (now I can work on my Street Fighter CRT, yay)

Back