• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Space-Time Manipulation For All Pokemon

I mean I dont mind the blog being linked into the physiology page if everyone else is fine with that.

I just think it might be kinda uneccessaary when the point of the physiology page is to list out common pokemon haxes with the given evidence.

Hey guys. I know this is already well accepted at this point, but there was something else I found that seems extremely blatant that I wanted to point out here.

The ORAS Delta Episode seems to imply that Mega Evolution is capable of causing world-altering distortions, said by Zinnia about how the Draconids pass along lore about the mega evolution mechanism causing distortions in the world.

image2.png

image3.png

Theres more. Pokemon can harm the concepts of space and time as well making it all very consistent. Even if you say the creation trio were holding back, you gotta remember they should still have the same physiology though.

Pokemon can create their own fate and future which is what allows them to change the future predicted by Sabrina. The sabrina thing happened here again. I dont have the scan for the hex maniac stating she already knew the battle outcome before it began but this is another scan making it very consistent. Its at least resistance to precog, or minor fate manipulation. Though it may not be direct evidence for time manip, it makes all pokemon having time manipulation far easier to believe.

A well trained Gothitelle can create starry skies , keep in mind Caitlin scales to legendaries

And Gothitelle used spatial manipulation in this episode

Whether or not you think those are outliers don't matter, it would be an AP outlier not an outlier for their hax since gothitelles pokedex entry already proves it can distort space

All fairy type move learning pokemon would have spatial manip via Z Move

Dark types can make black holes

I have a lot more evidence but I'll leave it here for now

Last edited:
Pokemon can create their own fate and future which is what allows them to change the future predicted by Sabrina. The sabrina thing happened here again. I dont have the scan for the hex maniac stating she already knew the battle outcome before it began but this is another scan making it very consistent. Its at least resistance to precog, or minor fate manipulation. Though it may not be direct evidence for time manip, it makes all pokemon having time manipulation far easier to believe.

A well trained Gothitelle can create starry skies , keep in mind Caitlin scales to legendaries

And Gothitelle used spatial manipulation in this episode

Whether or not you think those are outliers don't matter, it would be an AP outlier not an outlier for their hax since gothitelles pokedex entry already proves it can distort space

All fairy type move learning pokemon would have spatial manip via Z Move

Dark types can make black holes

I have a lot more evidence but I'll leave it here for now
Flowery language.

How is the Olympia quote supposed to be taken as literal warping of fate and not changing their fate through natural causality? How is it that the psychic's prediction was simply wrong? Do the smurfs warp space-time now?

How is the Olympia quote supposed to be taken as literal warping of fate and not changing their fate through natural causality? How is it that the psychic's prediction was simply wrong? Do the smurfs warp space-time now?
What are you even talking about? You telling me changing a predestined future then being stated to be capable of creating your own future is flowery language? Seems totally legit man

Plus, future sight is blatant fate manipulation making it consistent

I’m neutral on the Olympia and Psychic trainer stuff.

However the Gothitelle feats (outliers but yeah) aren’t evidence here since that’s from the Gothitelle lines specific ability to do that, it’s not a General hax feat for Pokémon.

I’m neutral on the Olympia and Psychic trainer stuff.

However the Gothitelle feats (outliers but yeah) aren’t evidence here since that’s from the Gothitelle lines specific ability to do that, it’s not a General hax feat for Pokémon.
Why neutral? Also, don't you think it could be minor fate manipulation for trained Pokémon? If not, at least limited resistance to fate manipulation, if not then precognition?

Gothitelle stuff is just for consistency, and I actually believe gothitelle to be 3-C but no point in explaining why

I’m also just going to give a quick reminder that this CRT has been accepted already.

The only reason why there’s no changes yet is because I need to compile the given evidence in this thread that’s been accepted in a blog for the pages to link to. And I’m busy atm.

Gothitelle stuff is just for consistency, and I actually believe gothitelle to be 3-C but no point in explaining why
Yes I know, but the kind of supporting evidence we want (don’t need more at this point but you can never have too much) is general space-time hax, and not something unique only for a specific species line.

At best, you could argue to add Gothitelles hax here under the fact that Ash’s Snivy collided an attack with Gothitelles, which created an alternate dimension (signifying Snivy as having some space-time has to some extent off of that).

This sounds a bit too ambiguous (Not saying it's not possible though, but I think we need a more "direct" statement about this ability.)

Okay so....for some strange reason....the videos I posted got deleted. I still have them in my possession, I just have to re-upload them.

Last edited:
Well I will, but since this thread has already accepted the changes, there's no point in posting them here again. I'll be making a blog to compile all of this together when I can, so I'll just post them there.

(Don't mean to be rude by bringing up the start time of the thread. Just, I remember the thread getting accepted pretty quickly so I'm a bit surprised)

Hey all. Giving an update, at the moment i've gathered some good free time so either today or tomorrow I will finally get the blog for this up and running so it can get applied to the pokemon pages.

As a reminder, this revision is already accepted, it just has not been applied due to the blog that will soon compile all of the evidence from here not being made yet.

Just to confirm, in the end it would be a Pokemon Physiology for pokemon and a blog also linked in that, right?

Back