• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Space-Time Manipulation For All Pokemon

What does type effectiveness have to do with all Pokémon being able to effect Space & Time? Did I misread something?

The part where the move "affected space-time" only because of said space-time technique's specific weakness.

Cool, they didn't say anything like immunity like a normal type move on a ghost type or a ghost type move on a normal type.

Damn. I think it's the only requirement left to implement the ability to every profile. I'm not knowledgable in Pokemon to do it myself.

Yeah.

Originally, I was suggesting a blog just for the ability, cause it's very easy for someone in 10 years to come by and claim it's all wanking, especially if no one is around with the collected evidence when that happens.

Anyways, if we're really adding this for all Pokemon, what hax would this give and what justification should I list? I want it to make sense before I add any such claim to one of my profiles.

"Resistance to Poison Manipulation: Strong poison in a Pokémon's bloodstream is treated as less potent once outside of battle, and poison that would normally knock out a Pokémon mid-fight will instead go away after draining most of their stamina. In newer installments, Pokémon are not affected by poison at all unless in battle"

This is just game mechanics.

BTW, i feel like this would give pokemons full on resistance to power absorption:

"The powers of Plates are shared among Pokémon."

Doing a Pokémon Physiology page would save a lot of work in here, it being done after adding this to all profiles is just asking for twice as much work.

On if it would be better idea to just cover this power and some others in a Pokémon Physiology page.
The topic of the CRT has been accepted already, so maybe we can just move onto another CRT for developing such "Pokémon Physiology" page.

Okay so what should we do about this?

Should the complied evidence for space-time hax be made into its own blog? Or should the evidence be listed in the physiology page?

It should be in the physiology page if it's really made.
In the meantime it should go into a blog post to feature in the verse page if you ask me.

Back