• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spamton Vs. Another Clown Around Town (The Joker)

You know if I was feeling pissy I'd take you to RVR for that comment. Saying an argument is foolish isn't exactly a taunt.

And yes, I do believe I will make a CRT on it.

You know if I was feeling pissy I'd take you to RVR for that comment. Saying an argument is foolish isn't exactly a taunt.
You are more than welcome to try, my amigo. I was not uncivilized once during this very weird conversation, and your threats mean absolute nothing to me.
And yes, I do believe I will make a CRT on it.
I will be waiting on it. Your reasoning better be sufficient.

Combined with the Undertale CRT you'd get a warning for aggression IIRC
You're saying "would", like you're not going to do anything. I already said, you are free to do it, if you so choose, I care not for these kind of threats or consequences (if the staff sees fit).

bro please don't use threads to insult or something

You're saying "would", like you're not going to do anything. I already said, you are free to do it, if you so choose, I care not for these kind of threats or consequences (if the staff sees fit).
Nor do I, nor do I feel like making a report for something that minor that I'd have to be in an extremely bad mood to actually report someone for.

Hey guys, I know this is going to sound cliche and I know I don’t have the power to make you listen to me, but can we keep things calm? I know things are getting heated in this very weird debate but I think the more calm we are the better!
I am anything but 'heated' here. I am not the one making threats out of insignificant stuff.

Nor do I, nor do I feel like making a report for something that minor that I'd have to be in an extremely bad mood to actually report someone for.
Then this tangent of yours served no purpose. Either way, I wholeheartedly await for your CRT, I'll be checking in the next 24 hours.

Ok guys, now Spamton has more range.

Does that change something?

Pretty sure Spamton doesn't abuse his range anyway. At least not the extent he could actually beat Joker

Ok guys, now Spamton has more range.

Does that change something?
Why do you keep necroposting on old Undertale/Deltarune matches? if one or both combatants have gone through big revisions or if you feel there was a relevant argument that was never addressed, then why not make a new thread?

Why do you keep necroposting on old Undertale/Deltarune matches? if one or both combatants have gone through big revisions or if you feel there was a relevant argument that was never addressed, then why not make a new thread?
They prob didn't.
Spamton had only range upgrade.

that too, though the fact is that Joker likes to shoot bitches is gonna be a hamper on Spamton's brand new close-to-him AP advantage

Back