• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Well,bored and if i bored,i made this,lets see what the other think about this bizzare match......

-Speed equalized

-Both start in strongest 7-A version

-Both bloodlusted

-Place located in Rumania

-Range is 1 km

-Win via death!!!

Spartacus FGO4
Gerard Valkyrie Miracle

• Spartacus : 0
  • Gerard : 0

Nah he have the advantage in early battle since Gerard is stronger than him which mean Gerard will dominate him first and triggered his Crying Warmonger and if Gerard has dealing enough damage to him then he probably will turn into his 6-C(Before Gerard transform into his giant form) explosion which is might be enough to bypass gerand regen.

I say stalemate/inconclusive, but otherwise Spartacus for Primaris's reasons. I can see this fight going on for so long that Gerard drops dead from exaustion. I vote Spartacus just because he has more stamina

Didn't when Spartacus did the 6-C things he also gonna die because it's a self destruction moves?

Actually I don't vote for Spartacus cause he probably died after doing his suicide attack, plus I believe the miracle will replenish his stamina as well since he looking very tired after being beat up by captain level shinigami before he activate the Miracle.

Back