• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spawn's surprisingly simple tier 1 upgrade

Can these pages be unlocked? I've edited other ones.

The Spawn he returned to solar verses
Doesn’t look to me like Spawn’s been downgraded to a 4-B verse, but okay.
shrug_emoji_by_j0j0999ozman_dfnukjz-375w.png

Creating an infinite number of Low 1-C beings or constructs is not sufficient evidence to prove their power is of a higher dimension than them.
Well it does because it shows that the mother is one plane of infinity above her children so that would make her 1-C

Where would it place the Mother of Existence at, then?
Based on that alone, more powerful but not higher dimensional so.

Well it does because it shows that the mother is one plane of infinity above her children so that would make her 1-C
If the infinity isn't uncountable, and one thing being uncountable infinite doesn't mean all mentions of infinity are so, then it isn't enough for higher dimensional.

If the infinity isn't uncountable, and one thing being uncountable infinite doesn't mean all mentions of infinity are so, then it isn't enough for higher dimensional
To add, stuff like Low 1-C is just a condensed Tier 2 at a higher level. You can have a Universal Low 1-C be infinitely weaker than a Multiversal Low 1-C without the latter becoming 1-C for that reason.

Based on that alone, more powerful but not higher dimensional so.
So, something like Low 1-C+ if that was a thing.
Other VSBW Users: Trying their damnedest to convince everyone that the cosmology of their verse is Low 1-C with nerd shit arguments.

Spawn Supporters with this one painfully obvious scan.

(I agree)
Oh okay it was changed
God and Lucifer (I think)
Doesn’t look to me like Spawn’s been downgraded to a 4-B verse, but okay.
shrug_emoji_by_j0j0999ozman_dfnukjz-375w.png
This can be closed.
Did you guys wanna help me on a Spawn CRT? I'm planning on doing another one sometime in the future, but I'm dealing with a lot in life as of now, so I could use a hand from anyone knowledgable on the verse.

So, something like Low 1-C+ if that was a thing.

Did you guys wanna help me on a Spawn CRT? I'm planning on doing another one sometime in the future, but I'm dealing with a lot in life as of now, so I could use a hand from anyone knowledgable on the verse.
I just can't edit, but what help do you need, bro?

So this scan has actually been overlooked for so long with people not understanding the ramifications it would have on tiers.
latest.png

This would actually result in an uncountably infinite number of timelines taken from the FAQ here. As time here is also compared to that of a straight line where there is still an (uncountably) infinite number of points on the line even between any two points. "Infinite" is not a contradiction to "uncountably infinite" as "uncountably infinite" is still "infinite", it would only be a contradiction if it said countably infinite and considering how we treat time it would be an uncountably infinite number.

So basically "time" spawns or shatters into an uncountably infinite number of continuums which make up the multiverse instead of a countably infinite number of continuums.

All Spawn 2-As scale to Low 1-C (5-D) as they scale to the multiverse.

Mother of Existence and God Spawn would be 6-D as they're already accepted as having a +1 relation to the cosmology.
Can you pass an imgur, the scan isn't showing for me here
Not that i want to vote, i want to see how the scan describes uncountable infinities

Also, the scaling with post methamorphosis Spawn is a bit shady, why would he be 7-C for fighting Urizen who is already 4-C and only suddenly becoming 4-C when he fights Tiffany.

Also, the scaling with post methamorphosis Spawn is a bit shady, why would he be 7-C for fighting Urizen who is already 4-C and only suddenly becoming 4-C when he fights Tiffany.
When I was working on the Spawn CRTs, I found a few scans of Urizen destroying some buildings in his fight with Spawn, so I decided to place Spawn at 7-C based upon the energy needed to bust skyscrapers. I'm thinking about creating some calculations for Urizen based upon his size alone for the next CRT, however, so there's likely gonna be a big change for his tiering.

That, or I'll just place him at 4-B due to fighting against Angela as well.

Back