• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spawn's surprisingly simple tier 1 upgrade

So this scan has actually been overlooked for so long with people not understanding the ramifications it would have on tiers.
latest.png

This would actually result in an uncountably infinite number of timelines taken from the FAQ here. As time here is also compared to that of a straight line where there is still an (uncountably) infinite number of points on the line even between any two points. "Infinite" is not a contradiction to "uncountably infinite" as "uncountably infinite" is still "infinite", it would only be a contradiction if it said countably infinite and considering how we treat time it would be an uncountably infinite number.
The relationship between the spatial dimensions of a universe and the additional temporal dimension(s) may be visualized as something akin to the frames of a movie placed side-by-side. Basically, the time-like direction may be thought of as a line comprised of uncountably infinite points, each of which is a static "snapshot" of the whole universe at any given moment, with the set of all such events comprising the totality of spacetime.
So basically "time" spawns or shatters into an uncountably infinite number of continuums which make up the multiverse instead of a countably infinite number of continuums.

All Spawn 2-As scale to Low 1-C (5-D) as they scale to the multiverse.

Mother of Existence and God Spawn would be 6-D as they're already accepted as having a +1 relation to the cosmology.

Last edited:
So this scan has actually been overlooked for so long with people not understanding the ramifications it would have on tiers.
latest.png

This would actually result in an uncountably infinite number of timelines taken from the FAQ here. As time here is also compared to that of a straight line where there is still an (uncountably) infinite number of points on the line even between any two points. "Infinite" is not a contradiction to "uncountably infinite" as "uncountably infinite" is still "infinite", it would only be a contradiction if it said countably infinite and considering how we treat time it would be an uncountably infinite number.

So basically "time" spawns or shatters into an uncountably infinite number of continuums which make up the multiverse instead of a countably infinite number of continuums.

All Spawn 2-As scale to Low 1-C (5-D) as they scale to the multiverse.

Mother of Existence and God Spawn would be 6-D as they're already accepted as having a +1 relation to the cosmology.
Aw hell yeah! LFG!
I promised I'd never touch Spawn with a 39½ pole again for a while, but seeing as how I put my blood, sweat, and tears into this verse, I agree with this (though, I am also slightly neutral).

Wouldn´t this be Complex Multiversal? Since the scan states that there is more than one higher level of existence (6D) and the uncountable infinite number of universes part would make the verse 7D

Wouldn´t this be Complex Multiversal? Since the scan states that there is more than one higher level of existence (6D) and the uncountable infinite number of universes part would make the verse 7D
Not sure how those can be correlated to be such (and 5-D comes from uncountably infinite universes as well so 7-D would make no sense) and higher level of existence is also not necessarily enough to give a dimensional jump.

Essentially I'd rather not touch that here.

Yes I get that, but what is the original source of the scan itself? It seems to be from a guidebook of some sort.
In the old chapters of Spawn there were several guides mentioning about the underworld and other realms,I believe it's from some chapter, it's been a long time since I saw the comic and so I don't know exactly where it is.

It should be fine due to confirming uncountable infinite timelines, but Ant asked a valid question in that thread:

Where does this scan come from and how does it relate to Spawn?
Alan McElroy was a writer for Spawn and has helped written/author comics and is also close to the "original" author. Elysium is also an aspect of Spawn's cosmology.

Alan McElroy was a writer for Spawn and has helped written/author comics and is also close to the "original" author. Elysium is also an aspect of Spawn's cosmology.
All well and good, but I'd like to know the exact source for this paragraph. Can you recall the name of any such interview or guidebook or comicbook issue where he might've said this?

Yeah but where does the quote come from? Searching the text I only find it referenced in a Russian scaling website.
All well and good, but I'd like to know the exact source for this paragraph. Can you recall the name of any such interview or guidebook or comicbook issue where he might've said this?
Currently looking through a likely culprit for where it's located.

I think since the DMC thing, it's preferable to know the source of the scan. In fact, wasn't there a rule that was made that it was necessary to have the source? I do not remember.

Back