• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spinoirr's High 6-A tournament: match one, round one; Ruby rose (Dragon Ball RWBY) (Spinoirr) vs Batman (Colonel Krukov)

You do know that it's against the rules to upgrade characters in the middle of matches, right?

Dude, that's not the point.

Wait, can't you approve the Dragon Ball AP upgrade that will upgrade her

It needs two more mods

So she isn't updated yet? Okay. Then I don't think you should be using that value yet.

By the way, why are you still using the RWBY skill chain made by Weekly battles when that has been debunked thoroughly multiple times by staff such as Glassman.

Any argument having to do with that should be dismissed immediately.

So she isn't updated yet? Okay. Then I don't think you should be using that value yet.

By the way, why are you still using the RWBY skill chain made by Weekly battles when that has been debunked thoroughly multiple times by staff such as Glassman.

Any argument having to do with that should be dismissed immediately.
Nah I'm using my own scaling

High 6-A Scaling:
ace opts < team RWBY and anyone on par with them (team rwby without aura could survive a blast from madien cinder but were blasted into the void despite being able to fly via ki) < Bann (pre zenki), Base Penny and winter, base cinder, Neo (pre semblance evolution) (winter could somewhat hold her own against Cinder and could survive attacks from Fall maiden cinder without aura, but was getting stomped) < ironwood (Ironwood beat down winter) < Bann (post zenki: 14.8 Exatons , Bann is 4 times weaker then cinder without his semblance)

Moon level:
Ozpin (baseline 59.2 Exatons) < Fall Madien Cinder Fall (killed ozpin through his force field) ~ post zenki Orange amp bann (4 times stronger then 14.8 Exatons, fought on par with Cinder) < Curious Neo (could somewhat fight OA EA Bann and WM EA Penny) < Ever After Orange amp bann ~ Winter Maiden Ever After Penny < Ozpin (200+ years ago. Killed King Piccolo in his prime)

You'd need to remember, my version of Ruby is stronger then cannon Ruby in terms of scaling anyways as they beat a stronger ace opts who went all out (the ace opts also know ki), have been training with Ki for 2+ years at this point and train with a version of Goku and Piccolo

Nah I'm using my own scaling

High 6-A Scaling:
ace opts < team RWBY and anyone on par with them (team rwby without aura could survive a blast from madien cinder but were blasted into the void despite being able to fly via ki) < Bann (pre zenki), Base Penny and winter, base cinder, Neo (pre semblance evolution) (winter could somewhat hold her own against Cinder and could survive attacks from Fall maiden cinder without aura, but was getting stomped) < ironwood (Ironwood beat down winter) < Bann (post zenki: 14.8 Exatons , Bann is 4 times weaker then cinder without his semblance)

Moon level:
Ozpin (baseline 59.2 Exatons) < Fall Madien Cinder Fall (killed ozpin through his force field) ~ post zenki Orange amp bann (4 times stronger then 14.8 Exatons, fought on par with Cinder) < Curious Neo (could somewhat fight OA EA Bann and WM EA Penny) < Ever After Orange amp bann ~ Winter Maiden Ever After Penny < Ozpin (200+ years ago. Killed King Piccolo in his prime)
I'm talking about the skill chain you posted here.

You are using the Weekly battles skill chain.

You'd need to remember, my version of Ruby is stronger then cannon Ruby in terms of scaling anyways as they beat a stronger ace opts who went all out (the ace opts also know ki), have been training with Ki for 2+ years at this point and train with a version of Goku and Piccolo
I mean think about it, my scaling has Goku (Bann Belladonna) using a semblance that boosts his power by four times on par with Fall Maiden Cinder, Bann after his zenki boost falling from Amity with Penny isn't that much stronger then he used to be that was on par with the group

I'm talking about the skill chain you posted here.

You are using the Weekly battles skill chain.
Ah, skill chain

eh doesn't matter anyways, they're comparable to King Piccolo arc characters in combat skill (meaning they can fight King Piccolo arc level skill)

Back