• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spongebob Squarepants Discussion Thread

One last thing is that some of these more potent haxes are not only more evidenced to use in character regardless, but he has done these STEALTHILY... Like Subjective Reality, which he appears to be uneffected by on it's own xD.

Reminder that we haven't even gotten EVERYTHING, there's still ginormous amount of feats yet to be found, will still be made in the farthest futures, and ******* SpongeBob Gaming on it's own is gargantuan.
Oh yeah there’s a shit ton of stuff (mainly items and other stuff) in the games lmao. I believe in the games, SpongeBob has one of the pages to the magic book in his brain or something like that. Which would make a page to the magic book standard equipment lol. And who knows what Cosmic Shake brings to the table. I would also love to cover SpongBob cosmology in the future after everything we currently have is added and also I forgot that the dreamy dreamer still is a ****** thing from the comics lmao XD

Just started watching this just for fun as I really didn’t even know Cosmic Shake was out yet lol, and straight up found some crazy stuff. Apparently the entire plot of this game is that this presumably original character Madame Kassandra gifts SpongeBob and Patrick magic bubble soap that casually grants wishes to users of it. So SpongeBob starts granting wishes for everyone and learns that it’s Mermaid Tears and belongs to Neptune and it creates a portal that sucks in everyone to “Wish Worlds” fulfill their desires. As it turns out it creates a byproduct the known as “Cosmic Jelly” that is “the glue of reality” and it was created by the Wishes “blowing holes through the universe” which is all quotes from the game.

This is all in less than 20 minutes into the game lmao xD SpongeBob collects this jelly through out the game as well so here’s what SB gets within 20 minutes of this game

•Potential 3-A via environmental destruction with magic wishing soap

•Wish Granting/Reality Warping/Reality Distortion (Via Magic Bubble Soap)

•Dimensional Travel (Travels between the Wish Worlds to save his friends)

•Neptune gets Wish Granting on his own as he can create Mermaid Tears which in turn creates the Magic Bubble Soap. He also gifts SB a bubble that will grant him any wish at the end of the game

Haven’t even looked but maybe 30 min into the game and this is what I found xD Keep this in mind for the next CRT! Jelly apparently makes up the reality of the SB universe.

Oh yeah there’s a shit ton of stuff (mainly items and other stuff) in the games lmao. I believe in the games, SpongeBob has one of the pages to the magic book in his brain or something like that. Which would make a page to the magic book standard equipment lol. And who knows what Cosmic Shake brings to the table. I would also love to cover SpongBob cosmology in the future after everything we currently have is added and also I forgot that the dreamy dreamer still is a ****** thing from the comics lmao XD
Not to forget that some of SB's hax are passive on its own such as surprisingly outlandish Madness (Although not on the list, this even effected Frenchy as he started to find SB "Annoying" to leaving the show entierly from SB's gradual delays... Mind you, this is the same Abstract who can gaze on eternity... Oh and before it's brought up, its known that he actually waits too as seen in the iconic homeless Squidward episode: Frenchy was tired of waiting that he had to hire a new one for now... WTF that is actually so broken that not even the Abstract Narrators want you! XD), Supernatural Charisma, powerful RE... But the most one shoting volatile is the resistance to Power Mimicry, Absorption, and Shapeshifting: Just by doing these like copy catting alone is legit an instant W regardless of the Abstract Concepts since a brainless Patrick who also has this in him, couldn't even budge free from these eldritch horrific SB states (Hence the Eldritch SB bypassing gags I made), and if you absorb or shapeshift into SB then you're just incapped as while you will have the exact SB physiology BUT no knowledge of what you once were or why you were there...

Even seeing it coming, cosmically ain't gonna do shit, when the Sponge already resisted exactly THAT (you can even say that this goes much more far. This wasn't added on the list but SB has also taken off guard Frenchy and apparently SB even took off guard Doodles the Pirate via breaching their planes which we haven't even gotten to) and can still stump you on every turn, like bro holy shit SB is already outlandish as it is and we haven't even gotten EVERYTHING. 🤣

But that also reminds me:

Just started watching this just for fun as I really didn’t even know Cosmic Shake was out yet lol, and straight up found some crazy stuff. Apparently the entire plot of this game is that this presumably original character Madame Kassandra gifts SpongeBob and Patrick magic bubble soap that casually grants wishes to users of it. So SpongeBob starts granting wishes for everyone and learns that it’s Mermaid Tears and belongs to Neptune and it creates a portal that sucks in everyone to “Wish Worlds” fulfill their desires. As it turns out it creates a byproduct the known as “Cosmic Jelly” that is “the glue of reality” and it was created by the Wishes “blowing holes through the universe” which is all quotes from the game.

This is all in less than 20 minutes into the game lmao xD SpongeBob collects this jelly through out the game as well so here’s what SB gets within 20 minutes of this game

•Potential 3-A via environmental destruction with magic wishing soap

•Wish Granting/Reality Warping/Reality Distortion (Via Magic Bubble Soap)

•Dimensional Travel (Travels between the Wish Worlds to save his friends)

•Neptune gets Wish Granting on his own as he can create Mermaid Tears which in turn creates the Magic Bubble Soap. He also gifts SB a bubble that will grant him any wish at the end of the game

Haven’t even looked but maybe 30 min into the game and this is what I found xD Keep this in mind for the next CRT! Jelly apparently makes up the reality of the SB universe.

I think as a result of Cosmic Shake, Coolhogan mentioned that SB is straight up just 2-C somewhere here... Yeah. It keeps getting better xD.

Last edited:
I had found an argument for him to have High-Godly regeneration, but it should bring a lot of discussion
Well I dunno what it is so share it here, remember: it must be recovering from the elimination of the above meaning the Body, Soul, Conciousness, and Information of SB alone, these are the qualifiers for High-God to my memory at least.

Also this may be a repeat at first, but there is even more in detail stuff SB's just very OP stats:
Not to forget that some of SB's hax are passive on its own such as surprisingly outlandish Madness (Although not on the list, this even effected Frenchy as he started to find SB "Annoying" to leaving the show entierly from SB's gradual delays... Mind you, this is the same Abstract who can gaze on eternity... Oh and before it's brought up, its known that he actually waits too as seen in the iconic homeless Squidward episode: Frenchy was tired of waiting that he had to hire a new one for now... WTF that is actually so broken that not even the Abstract Narrators want you! XD), Supernatural Charisma, powerful RE... But the most one shoting volatile is the resistance to Power Mimicry, Absorption, and Shapeshifting: Just by doing these like copy catting alone is legit an instant W regardless of the Abstract Concepts since a brainless Patrick who also has this in him, couldn't even budge free from these eldritch horrific SB states (Hence the Eldritch SB bypassing gags I made), and if you absorb or shapeshift into SB then you're just incapped as while you will have the exact SB physiology BUT no knowledge of what you once were or why you were there...

Even seeing it coming, cosmically ain't gonna do shit, when the Sponge already resisted exactly THAT (you can even say that this goes much more far. This wasn't added on the list but SB has also taken off guard Frenchy and apparently SB even took off guard Doodles the Pirate via breaching their planes which we haven't even gotten to) and can still stump you on every turn, like bro holy shit SB is already outlandish as it is and we haven't even gotten EVERYTHING. 🤣

I think as a result of Cosmic Shake, Coolhogan mentioned that SB is straight up just 2-C somewhere here... Yeah. It keeps getting better xD.
What do you think?

Last edited:
Well I dunno what it is so share it here, remember: it must be recovering from the elimination of the above meaning the Body, Soul, Conciousness, and Information of SB alone, these are the qualifiers for High-God to my memory at least.

Also this may be a repeat at first, but there is even more in detail stuff SB's just very OP stats:

What do you think?
In that case it should qualify, but I'd rather leave it for a later review, before we're going to focus on adding the skills of this one.

I'd say it should be something like:

"Standard Tactics: SpongeBob typically leads with his karate skills, as well as using the environment and any of his opponent's weaknesses to his advantage, although he is prone to utilizing his hax when need be, such as using his shapeshifting and teleportation to fight Mrs. Puff when he thought she was a criminal, doing the same thing towards The Tattletale Strangler to land him in prison, erasing DoodleBob to prevent him from terrorizing him any further, wiping out Patrick's thoughts to make him focus on a task, teleporting through the plot to warn Mr. Krabs about bikers, fighting Patrick with sand creations, using his Subjective Reality to make fictional things/dreams real, etc. He has even used his hax for something as casual as annoying Squidward, whether it be invading his mind or creating illusions."

I would add that he also beyond teleportation is prone to Broadway force and reality warping like he did when Plankton cornered him in the first movie.
In addition to the other basic things like bubble manipulation and etc with physically bigger opponents

I think that on Neptune's page it could be quoted that through his trident he undid everything that SpongeBob did with his wish granting
In addition to having an eternity of chronological age due to the episode where SpongeBob and Squidward are on strike

Yeah i did
Spongebob Beat a fully Jelly powered squidward with all powers of madame kassandra Who said here in 0.41 said to resahpe all the seas Which means universes And their fight in the middle of space and time was creating Rifts in it Spongebob sayshere in 3.54

I'm surprised I never mentioned this before, but I think this feat that was previously considered Mid-High regeneration actually counts as supporting evidence for SpongeBob having Low-Godly regeneration because there was nothing left where he was previously standing, and the smoke came from the explosion as opposed to himself
Oh yeah, forgot about that one. Very similar to Bugs Bunny nonchalantly re-appearing from nothing and not from the ash as a demonstration.

oh for some reason i cant but just Add Spongebob hand shadow was able to physically affect Squidward's house, even when Spongebob was miles away
That's the episode where SB was stuck on top the Krusty Krab for awhile and was afraid to get down. In said episode he once more stretched his arms and rebuilt a third KK on top of the first KK, which the rest of the BB Civilians were fond of for awhile xD.

"Standard Tactics: SpongeBob typically leads with his karate skills, as well as using the environment and any of his opponent's weaknesses to his advantage, although he is prone to utilizing his hax when need be, such as using his shapeshifting and teleportation to fight Mrs. Puff when he thought she was a criminal, doing the same thing towards The Tattletale Strangler to land him in prison, erasing DoodleBob to prevent him from terrorizing him any further, wiping out Patrick's thoughts to make him focus on a task, teleporting through the plot to warn Mr. Krabs about bikers, fighting Patrick with sand creations, using his Subjective Reality to make fictional things/dreams real, etc. He has even used his hax for something as casual as annoying Squidward, whether it be invading his mind or creating illusions."
There's potentially more in the IQ that was a miss, but yeah SB has also used these abilities stealthily indeed... So far this seems alright to label, I only named some honerable mentions.
Oh and keep in mind erasing Patrick's mind is surprisingly astounding on it's own, due to functioning without brains many times and have nonexistent abstract concepts on his own.

Last edited:

Oh in terms of other stealthy uses with abilities, he can also teleport inside people's heads when Squidward was protecting a museum and even duplicate in them Subjective Reality wise in the pineapple RV episode, in terms of finding weaknesses is even more prominent as in Squids Visit, he has astute memory to analyze one's likings to dislikes, to the point he perfects their subjects as it is.

Last edited:
Weird not to have updated Spongebob's age to an eternity due to the scene in the protest episode, Considering that the French narrator who accompanies the characters was there to confirm this and of course both Squidward and SpongeBob have type 4 immortality, so... Is their coming back due to this?
And of course anything has SpongeBob working for an insane amount of months that amounted to basically over a thousand years of work.

Oh in terms of other stealthy uses with abilities, he can also teleport inside people's heads when Squidward was protecting a museum and even duplicate in them Subjective Reality wise in the pineapple RV episode, in terms of finding weaknesses is even more prominent as in Squids Visit, he has astute memory to analyze one's likings to dislikes, to the point he perfects their subjects as it is.
We can't forget his telepathy being able to see thought bubbles and even hear the narration of someone like Squidward.
And also the fact that he leads by being quite annoying, When he was taken away by the Flying Dutchman the first thing he did was start talking non-stop for 30 seconds to the point of being returned, With the ghost saying that he speaking was worse than death, That being that he had no reason to talk to the ghost and was screaming earlier, Plus he somehow finds humor in everything to the point of laughing at anything and his laughter drives others crazy.
And other stuff like BFR which is based on just him hitting something so hard it sends it out of the plane of existence.
Other things also include absorbing certain matter to splash it back at the target or even reflecting attacks using your pores to receive them.

But the main thing is that when things are bad he uses his Broadway force and reality distortion to finish off the opponent or problem.

Last edited:
Didn’t I hear somewhere that SpongeBob has a 2-A cosmology?
It's based on possibilities involving the multiverse, but SpongeBob has some weird level 2 feats
The feat of the comics where he affects the sleepy dreamer who sees the entire SpongeBob series as a dream and upon waking would have merged his dream with his world who sees the verse as a dream.
These feats of the new game
And also although he was oppressed, he survived the attacks of Bubbles, who in his music, in addition to unraveling space and time, dressed him like a cloth.

There's also the stunt from Patrick's star show where they create a singularity so powerful it destroys the universe to the point of sending them into a new one.

Weird not to have updated Spongebob's age to an eternity due to the scene in the protest episode, Considering that the French narrator who accompanies the characters was there to confirm this and of course both Squidward and SpongeBob have type 4 immortality, so... Is their coming back due to this?
And of course anything has SpongeBob working for an insane amount of months that amounted to basically over a thousand years of work.
But speaking of the French narrator, SpongeBob and others through breaking the 4 wall can communicate with him, In a combat situation could they ask for help from him? This man has knowledge of the entire multiverse.
In addition to having followed everyone in the series even an eternity later

But speaking of the French narrator, SpongeBob and others through breaking the 4 wall can communicate with him, In a combat situation could they ask for help from him? This man has knowledge of the entire multiverse.
In addition to having followed everyone in the series even an eternity later
There was more in detail hax of SB that I said in my past post. It also does look like pschyo is keeping some track but I get everyone's busy, just making sure.

Also there are still problems for me editing my share although I did a bit, I cannot fully edit without the text getting jumbled on me... And yes I already tried source code.

Last edited:
Didn’t I hear somewhere that SpongeBob has a 2-A cosmology? Or was it only affecting the universes created by the jelly?
It's bigger actually. But we have to focus on what's important right now. Psycho, I don't know if you realized, but the texts regarding AD and RE are gone and it's not the only ones, at least putting the episodes would work too, but there is much more left to be done too, and over the SB CRT I once more made my case about Eternity.

It's bigger actually. But we have to focus on what's important right now. Psycho, I don't know if you realized, but the texts regarding AD and RE are gone and it's not the only ones, at least putting the episodes would work too, but there is much more left to be done too, and over the SB CRT I once more made my case about Eternity.
I’ve known that, and I plan to add the links later. I just update the profile bit by bit until everything gets added.

image.png
image.png

I decided to do my part by adding the elaborations for SpongeBob's Telepathy and Absorption to the page, as well as bits of his type 8 Immortality. Would've done a lot more if my keyboard didn't decide to screw up midway through
Thank you, contributions from anyone will help this go much quicker.

Also I think our next move in terms of covering more SB territory would be the Cosmology of the very, anything from the video games, and anything from any stray episode or comic we haven’t seen. There’s definitely grounds for SB being 2-C or potentially far higher. Also eventually we gotta talk about the dreamy dreamer tho I feel like that discussion will be further down the line 😅

Can someone please close the CRT we made before more unnecessary discussions start? Since it has already been accepted, we are only adding
While due to missing details, that didn't stop the Chespirito Verse downgrade, albeit the SB thread has solid enough evidence for someone to interfere. 🗿
(Speaking of which, in the Cheshire discussion thread you haven't replied for awhile, but there are apparently good news recently there).
And also to support the MFTL+
I think it would be good to put that SpongeBob and Plankton reacted to Bubbles' lasers since he can travel through the universe with ease
It's a lot more impressive and not just in speed: Considering Bubbles is somebody who is that long trained, SB made Bubbles struggle regardless.

Back