• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spongebob Squarepants Discussion Thread

It turned out great, I think it's funny that Squidward's sound manipulation is so powerful in games it could physically harm robots and in the series they can hurt Man Ray like he doesn't even have a head
And of course there's that Patrick and SpongeBob sound resistance to the cry of an oyster that broke the sound barrier and was heard around the world

I updated Squidward's profile
It turned out great, I think it's funny that Squidward's sound manipulation is so powerful in games it could physically harm robots and in the series they can hurt Man Ray like he doesn't even have a head
And of course there's that Patrick and SpongeBob sound resistance to the cry of an oyster that broke the sound barrier and was heard around the world
So far everything looks nearly fine... Albeit there are still statistics up in the air over over the now reopened CRT: I have made my evidence fair and square easy to the point, everyone nearly agreed to it so what gives??... I am being ignored on it despite how elaborate I spent my time on it. It's admittedly irking me an ordeal apologies. Plus some Resistances are just as missing, Cosmic Awareness from SB being one of them too as its not just Plot involved.

Plus in IQ aside the Eternity Kerfuffle: SB beating Manray is more impressive then people think. Prime Mermaid Man is not only highly calculating, but Manray is the same 1# arch-enemy to Mermaid Man who also had the power of freindship thing at the time, yet still would have lost to Manray as evidenced in the Manray-oplis timeline, tarter sauce was needed to fully cease Manray. Although not explicit, its logical that Manray had to get past Neptune, who literally enforces the laws of the sea where trouble may follow, yet SB has defeated Manray from his gradual Supernatural Charisma (Which I have not seen labeled as clearly SB is more then the average SI) to defeating him head on (literally) in battle... REMEMBER: SB didn't even have his power of freindship triggered here.

So I just noticed something that I should’ve said earlier, but SpongeBob shouldn’t have Cosmic Awareness resistance. In the actual context of the movie, Burger Beard only read up to the point where he could still see SpongeBob and Plankton in the Magic Book, and didn’t touch the Magic Book again until SpongeBob and his friends confronted him at his food truck. The only reason Burger Beard was surprised in the first place was because of how they are capable of breathing out of water because of Bubble’s blessing, but that blessing was only for granting them that ability only to breathe and not Cosmic Awareness resistance.

So I just noticed something that I should’ve said earlier, but SpongeBob shouldn’t have Cosmic Awareness resistance. In the actual context of the movie, Burger Beard only read up to the point where he could still see SpongeBob and Plankton in the Magic Book, and didn’t touch the Magic Book again until SpongeBob and his friends confronted him at his food truck. The only reason Burger Beard was surprised in the first place was because of how they are capable of breathing out of water because of Bubble’s blessing, but that blessing was only for granting them that ability only to breathe and not Cosmic Awareness resistance.
Forgot a part, in a moment he takes the book to see how they got there, But it didn't find anything not even Bubbles since he said "there is no magic dolphin in the book"

That's after looking at the book to see how they got there after spongebob mentioned how he got there despite not breathing.
So basically after Bubbles helped them Barba Burger couldn't see them in the book.

Bubbles not being present in the book has nothing to do with SpongeBob having resistance fo Cosmic Awareness. Again, Burger Beard wasn’t reading the Magic Book at the time until SpongeBob and company got to him. If anyone has resistance to that, it should only go to Bubbles because Burger Beard only mentioned that he couldn’t read him within the book but he never mentioned anything about not being able to read SpongeBob and friends in the book.

Bubbles not being present in the book has nothing to do with SpongeBob having resistance fo Cosmic Awareness. Again, Burger Beard wasn’t reading the Magic Book at the time until SpongeBob and company got to him. If anyone has resistance to that, it should only go to Bubbles because Burger Beard only mentioned that he couldn’t read him within the book but he never mentioned anything about not being able to read SpongeBob and friends in the book.
It turns out that from the moment they received his blessing, the book could not record anything more of them, Burguer Beard tried to check to see if what SpongeBob said was true that several things happened until they got there, But his answer was that there was none of that there and not even a magic dolphin.
Basically, from the moment that Bubbles gave the blessing to SpongeBob and his burger Beard gang, he couldn't get any more information, When he banished the characters the book didn't even register to him that SpongeBob had a piece of the book.
(It's worth remembering that Burguer Beard had the book when he sent them to Pelican Island, but when they returned he was confused which means he didn't know)

Last edited:
It turned out good, just needed to add the age (as he has been running the Krusty Krab for the same amount of years SpongeBob has been working on it)
Which according to SpongeBob quotes was 2000 years.
I already elaborated on the Eternity part as well tho that it works. Which shouldn't be bad if there is another whom also contended with such, if we really take these very long dates to heart.

It turned out good, just needed to add the age (as he has been running the Krusty Krab for the same amount of years SpongeBob has been working on it)
Which according to SpongeBob quotes was 2000 years.
Oh and on the same Krabs profile, the IQ states the eternity thing. The same should logically apply for SB and those whom are involved.

Well, we have some options, we can discuss the question of eternity here for a next topic or lengthen the existing one with this question, Since at least it looks like they lived More than 2 thousand years.
But you decide.

Well, we have some options, we can discuss the question of eternity here for a next topic or lengthen the existing one with this question, Since at least it looks like they lived More than 2 thousand years.
But you decide.
I mean the CRT is still open over there, the IQ was the thing that reopened the idea in the first place.

Spongebob Beat a cosmic god with a reef blower and he can take hits from it base but does he scale to it still without reef blower I mean Ap+durablity since he can hurt himself I guess so 2-c spongebob

What do you mean It didn't state to destroy all of cosmology just those realities
The being has dreamt up all of the verse anyways, not only that, but there's apparently higher hierarchy which is even more impressive, there is yet to be established however.
But we have to resolve what we have currently: Eternity is on Krabs's profile, thus SB should have the same and that's that, there shouldn't genuinely be issues with all the agreements done before... Yet one higher up is just not convinced, despite how much I elaborated on such, and YOU KNOW just Gifted SB I fine is not it at all when you have built a ton of pocket dimensions/defiant spaces. There are still smarter characters that generally upscale of course and there consistency that I have named and more over the CRT.

but yeah infinite timeline

Yes... And there already is a 2-A. This acknowledgement doubles the Cosmology, and there is much much more.

Actually in the Supernatural Luck section, when SB was overwhelmed by Manray, a ton of them appear... But it's infinite. I should add the very crucial fact that such luck will extend infinitely...

Mind you this is already insanely OP as it is, SB is already nigh omnipresent (which wasn't added on his profile, that's what one gets with Multilocation) yet EVEN MORE POPS UP! XD

Yes... And there already is a 2-A. This acknowledgement doubles the Cosmology, and there is much much more.

Actually in the Supernatural Luck section, when SB was overwhelmed by Manray, a ton of them appear... But it's infinite. I should add the very crucial fact that such luck will extend infinitely...

Mind you this is already insanely OP as it is, SB is already nigh omnipresent (which wasn't added on his profile, that's what one gets with Multilocation) yet EVEN MORE POPS UP! XD
Dang luck that bends reality Plus endless timeline so SpongeBob luck can alter space and time

Interestingly, the opening shot of Mermaid Man showing what happens to paper in water reminds me of one scene in particular.
0:20 Basically SpongeBob gets an invitation from Patty the pirate, but the note is blurred, then he says "It seems he doesn't understand the physical limitations of marine life" so he next breaks those physical limitations by creating fire to play the invitation which was unreadable.
Not to mention that in other episodes he is writing with paper and pencil very well, despite being quoted and shown before what happened.
At other times Patrick wonders how fire was possible under water and the fire simply goes out, so after a moment of anger Patrick makes the fire work again with a blow
On the cover of a comic, Patrick wonders about water under water and a fish has already done the same thing.

Perhaps it can serve as examples of SpongeBob and others being unaffected by the laws of physics and constantly breaking them.
And like Patrick when they recognize that they can apply it back.

Do you think we should apply their default tactics to character profiles? for example Flying Dutchman with fear manipulation and then mind manipulation against ghosts or reality warping to torment the victim, King Neptune with rays fired from his fingers that negate regeneration, nullify powers and transmute, but with his reality warping trident AoE to revert everything to normal.
Because it should avoid some doubts, because there are characters in the verse that use many things besides the standard melee.

And they also forgot to add SpongeBob's resistance to explosion manipulation (in addition to some additions for other things), Because he rode the same toy that Larry walked that causes several effects.
In this case, neither SpongeBob nor Patrick had the side effects

Forgot to say something for those who have a doubt, the summoning of Hans helping SpongeBob should be able to work around certain BFR
Since he always brings SpongeBob back to where he was, preventing him from falling out of it which extends to the dream world.
He says his name he appears

In a few places he lost to SpongeBob, the one I remember was in the SpongeBob movie game, But he wasn't focusing on hurting King Neptune but on freeing him from mind control, SpongeBob only hurt him by making him hit himself and then attack the helmet he was using.

But hey guys, the fact that SpongeBob has physically punched before in the series and survived wouldn't he resist his own BFR and Power null?
Well yeah, he already resists his own laugh DAILY xD.

But then we get to the fact that Sandy is able to trade blows with SB, so she resists too and those whom are close to him. SB then also bypasses said characters resistances and there are examples like this if one looks well again.
SB basically has Chapulín Colorado Hierarchy again XD.

Back