• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The one layered attack that i agree with!

If sponge doesnt resist time then that can be problematic for sponge, not sure how sponge deals with 71 layers of power null. Mario can also stat himself like 71 times assuming that the same stars in 64 are equipped here.

funny considering how im gonna downgrade 71 layered p null soon

Well. I think mario resists a certain degree of RW last time i checked? And even it it isnt. Should also state that mario gets limited invincibility which could help ghost ring, btub, and bracer are gonna reduce any attacks by 50%. But also decrease sponge’s defenses by 30%, increase speed by 35%,

And if mario dies he can resurrect more than 5 times. And he has self precision on a whim. Which will help him react to spongebob.

That being said ima vote for mario

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back